Boosting customer satisfaction scores and reducing churn through digital mobility and proactive service
Last year at the CEM in Telecoms Americas
Forum, we looked at how technology is giving rise to greater customer expectations and shaping CX strategy, how to tap your way into the world of AI and how to continue developing your internal processes with your external customers in mind at all stages.
This June, join Americas CX elite to emerge yourself in latest use cases of technology and to gather tips on implementation and streamlining processes on the journey to deliver game-changing results in increasing customer satisfaction and reducing churn.
You will discuss how to achieve digital mobility for your customers, increase data liquidity to unlock proactive service and to prepare your customer care for the age of network innovation. All of this with the aim to add true value to your customers, which is becoming more difficult with accelerating technological developments and rising customer expectations.
Why attend CEM in Telecoms Americas:
- Discover how to increase data liquidity and put data to best use to help you advance customer poduct and service offerings.
- Delve deeper in to digital mobility to reduce customer effort and frustration and give customers control and flexibility over interacting with your brand.
- Leaders will prepare your CX strategy for the times of 5G and the oportunities in brings, together with promises you will have to deliver.
- Leverage content like never before to increase customer engagement and loyalty.
- Move from personalisation analytics to predictive analytics to power decision making.
- Discover the CEM best practices from across the Americas, and contrast the eperiences of US carriers with those from neighboring market.
Who attends the CEM in Telecoms Americas
- Chief Customer Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Customer Experience
- CX Innovation
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Retention
- Customer Care
- Customer Strategy
- Customer Service
- Customer Insight & Analytics
- Customer Engagement
- Frontline Experience
- Product and Process Development
- Ingrid Lindberg, Founder and Chief Experience Officer, Chief Customer
- Lola Akinyinka, Global Head & Acting Director, Digital Product, Digicel Group
- Algis Akstinas, CEO, dotmobile by Data On Tap Inc
- Pia Baker, Group Business Manager (COO), Digicel Group
- Alex Bauman, Chief Experience Officer, dotmobile by Data On Tap Inc
- Marija Bojic, Psychologist, Innovationbubble
- Gerry Connolly, Congressman, US House of Representatives (D-VA 11th District)
- Christopher DeGrace, VP, Products & Alliences, OnePIN
- Mike de la Cruz, Chief Business Officer, Directly
- Kyle Fox, Director, Care Frontline Readiness, T-Mobile USA
- Robert Hackl, SVP, Handset Business, Liesing and Insurance, Sprint
- Rick Kapani, CEO, Apptium Technologies
- Brian Lloyd, Head of Digital Technology & Applications, Freedom Mobile
- Prasad Margasahayam, CIO, Hughes Networks
- Julia Murphy, Head of Interaction Design, Verizon
- Kevin O'Brien, VP, Application Development, Comcast
- David Perrotta, Group Head of Customer Experience & General Manager, UK, Planet
- Kevin Rhatigan, VP, Strategic Process Engineering & Delivery, Comcast
- Ron Rout, SVP, Enterprise Operations, Rogers Communication
- Jim Seigler, VP of Sales, Americas, Soft-ex
- Imran Shaikh, Director, PMO and Planning, Freedom Mobile
- Sandeep Shashikant, Principle Consultant, Frontier Communications
- Bernard Szederkenyi, Head of Customer Experience & Digital Evolution, Koodo Mobile
- Nic Vu, CEO, Snapbac
- Shiri Yitzhaki, Product Marketing Manager, Amdocs Optima
Conference Day One
- June 18th, 2019Conference Day Two
- June 19th, 2019Afternoon Workshop
- Conference Day Two - June 19th, 16:00-17:30
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueMarriott Marquis Washington
, DC, USAAccommodation:
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee; however we have put together a HotelMap that displays discounted accommodation for hotels in the area near to CEM in Telecoms America 2019. The map displays live availability and allows you to book directly with each hotel: https://www.HotelMap.com/pro/MXCW8 Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.