Inefficiency and poor quality have become too commonplace in the construction industry. Over the last 25 years, an estimated 98% of megaprojects have been over budget by 30%, and 77% have overrun their schedule by 40%. Off-site construction, including prefab and modular, is offering a disruptive solution to the stagnant status quo of the industry by bringing together stakeholders early, and by facilitating design for efficiency, high product quality, and on-time delivery. This cross industry event will convene designers, architects, construction professionals, contractors, and owners to highlight the challenges and opportunities of the build of the Future.
Focus of the event:
- Overcoming inefficiencies of construction project life cycles, and ensuring product quality and sustainability
- Bringing together stakeholders early, and through effective tools to improve collaboration
- Discovering new lean, offsite and modern methodologies, and cutting edge technologies, including AI and machine learning, to manage construction projects
Top Benefits of Attending
- Bringing together Design, Architecture, and Construction - Discover the opportunity of offsite, modern, and lean methodologies to improve project delivery, product quality, lead time, and cut costs.
- Interactive Sessions & Experiences for Upskilling your Workforce - Collaborate effectively with stakeholders across your project life cycle, upskill your workforce to ready yourself for the Future of Construction
- Learning Journeys to upgrade your Systems and Processes - Get hands-on training through Workshops and Learning Journeys to transform your organization for efficient collaboration, lean project delivery, and improved product quality
- Gautam Ramchandra Shenoy, Associate, BIM Director, Steinberg Hart
- Paul Doherty, Founder & CEO, The Digit Group
- Sri Vemuri, BIM Manager, HGA Architects and Engineers
- Ivanka Iordanova, BIM Directer, Pomerleau Inc.
- Zaki Mallasi, Architectural Design BIM Leader, AECOM
- Heather Descagnia, Director of Construction, Back of the House, Inc.
- Guy Messick, Director of Design Intelligence, IA Interior Architects
- Kena David, Director of Sustainability, BCCI Construction Company Inc.
- Richard Williams, Director of Engineering, Doubletree by Hilton
- Ron Mayes, Founder and Board Chair, U.S. Resiliency Council
- Tony Lucas, CSUS Senior Director, University Transportation and Parking Services, California State University Sacramento
- Tania Nunez, Project Manager, Facilities Manager, California State University Sacramento
- Farid Ibrahim, Director of Building Systems Innovation, Clark Pacific
- James Pease, Regional Manager, Facility and Property Services, Sutter Health
- Dara Douraghi, Senior Director, Project FROG
- Kevin Brady, Director of Preconstruction, Blach Construction Company
- Jason A. Silva, Partner / Design Principal, Dreyfuss & Blackford Architecture
- Zac Shore, Director of Development, Panoramic Interests
Pre-Conference Workshop Day
(site tour + 2 Workshops) - June 17, 2019Conference Day One
- June 18, 2019Conference Day Two
- June 18, 2019
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.