Celebrating 6 Years as Your #1 Resource for Shared Services Excellence in Canada
As the only Shared Services event in Canada, this summit offers shared services leaders across all functions and maturity levels unparalleled access to the latest leading-edge tools and strategies to implement, innovate and optimize your shared services and position your organization for growth. This year's event will provide insights on how shared services leaders from all across the country are reinvigorating the shared services model to more effectively navigate Canada's rapidly and changing economic landscape.
Register Today! And take advantage of this opportunity to engage with industry peers and gain the knowledge necessary to embrace collaboration, standardization, and innovation to elevate the customer experience and take your organization from efficiency to service optimization.
"The event provided me all the right information needed to successfully launch shared services at our company"
"I was pleased to receive so much insight to engaging clients/staff & best practices & tips from real/experience professionals"
"Networking was invaluable but the best highlight for me was the messaging of how important client engagement is"
Interioir Health Authority
Speakers for 2019
- Kannan Rajagopal, Lead, IT Strategy and Transformations, BMO Capital Markets
- Charanjit Singh, Director, Shared Services, CRH Canada
- Ebram Ayad, Senior Manager, Robotic Automation & AI Initiatives, Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
- Marjorie Hechavarria, Director Shared Services, John Hancock Financial Services
- Judy Ross, Vice President-Enterprise Services, Service New Brunswick
- Lee Rubinoff, Senior Director, Global Business Services (GBS) Celestica, Inc.
- Jaspreet Kaur Mann, Manager, Employee Records & Benefits, Provincial Health Services Authority
- Jerri-Lynn Misiak, Senior Program Officer, HR Shared Service, Alberta Health Services
- Krish Gupta, SVP & CFO, CRH Canada
- Robert Phillips, Associate Vice President, Finance Continuous Improvement, Canadian Tire Corporation
- Sarah Mesaglio, Manager, Continuous Improvement, Canadian Tire Corporation
- Patricia Pohlen, Director, HR Shared Services, Alberta Health Services
- Robert Rejano, RPA Consultant, Celestica
- Jonathan Rasiah, AVP Workforce Management, TD
- Lesley Aussant, Executive Director- Strategy and Organizational Performance, Service New Brunswick
- Anton Nithianandarajah, Functional Head Strategy and Expansion, TD Bank
Conference Day One + Morning Workshop
- Monday, July 22, 2019Conference Day Two + Morning Workshop
- Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda at a Glance of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.