The first edition of our European PVC Industry Summit
, taking place on the 25th & 26th September 2019 in London, will address the latest changes on the new European directive of plastic waste, as well as highlight the excellent opportunities for the growing industry. Stakeholders will need to continue to adapt and work together, with representatives from the whole of the value chain involved, to meet and excel these targets.
Over the two days, key industry stakeholders will come together to discuss essential topics including:
Working Toward an Improved Circular Economy, Assessing Changes in Industry Regulations, New Business Ventures in PVC
and sustainability and waste management solutions.
The conference will also have a focus on progressing the European PVC Industry
through acknowledging the current available technology and predicting the future outlooks of ongoing research in PVC
Join us in London for two days of unique business opportunities through networking, exchanging perspectives with other industry leaders - all in one exclusive venue.
- Managing Fluctuating PVC Production Costs
- Discussing Current and Upcoming Regulations Framing the PVC Industry
- Illustrating the Benefits of PVC over Alternative Materials
- Advances in PVC Product Technology
- Maximising Opportunities in the European Construction Market
- Reducing PVC's Impact on the Environment
- Waste Management of PVC and By-Products
- Showcasing the Bright Future for PVC Products
Who Will Attend?
This conference invites individuals working as part of the PVC production process, as well as specialist providers that form part of the overall supply chain. These Senior Executive individuals will be from:
- Raw Material and Chemical Producers
- PVC Producers
- PVC Compounders
- End-product Manufacturers (PVC Profiles, Pipes, Automotive parts, Packaging)
- Regulatory Officials
- Additive and Plasticiser Suppliers
- Polymerisation and Compounding Technology Providers
- Research Organisations and Academics
- Industry-specific Distributors
- Affiliated Associations
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Philippe Gressier, Commercial Director, Benvic
- Kate Burns, Research and Development Supervisor, Mexichem Specialty Compounds
- Thierry Jaffrain, Commercial Director, Actiplast
- Gareth Jones, Managing Director, Profine UK Ltd
- Vanessa Dos Santos, Product Manager, Soprema Group
- Guy Sandler, Senior PVC Technologist, Palram
- Rob Labots, Sales and Business Development Manager, Van Werven
- Virginie Duprez, Research and Development for Automotive Interior, Building and Construction & Consumer Goods, Nakan
- Nilgun Taş, Chief of Industrial Resource Efficiency, UNIDO
- Joe Papineschi, Board Director, Eunomia Research and Consulting
- David Bucknall, Professor in Materials Chemistry, Herriott Watt University
- Dezso Corba, Head of R&D, BorsodChem
- Lis Clarke, Director of Operations, BFRC
- Steve Dungey, Chemicals Assessment Manager, UK Environment Agency
- Jenny Klevas, Global Marketing Manager, Perstorp
- Gerald Feigenbutz, Managing Director, EPPA
- Wolf Erhke, Head of Technical Department, Camden Windows
- Peter Singstad, Managing Director, Cybernetica
- Richard Mckinley, Head of Circular Economy, Axion
- Ted Henry, Professor of Environmental Toxicology, Herriott Watt University
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueHoliday Inn London-Kensington
Wrights Lane Kensington
London, W8 5SP United Kingdom
Phone: +44 0870 751 7770