Real-world evidence is transforming the healthcare landscape, and the new opportunities and benefits from RWE are endless, but the challenges remain.
provides significant insight into how a drug or device performs or is used in real-world settings. The ability to quickly transform real-world data sources into evidence can improve health outcomes by helping pharmaceutical organizations be more efficient in drug development and commercialization.
These insights help to better develop therapies quickly, as well as furthering the development of a product's benefit-risk profile to provide definite evidence for payers and differentiate their brand in the market. Changes at the FDA are also prompt pharmaceutical and life sciences companies to take a hard look in 2018 at their ability to collect and use real-world data. These new real-world evidence
partnerships will create revenue streams for cash-strapped health systems or provide resources and technical expertise to extract meaningful population health insights.
We are excited to bring you the 3rd Real-World Evidence Forum
to bring together the industries leaders at a two-day educational summit where attendees will learn to drive down medical costs and improve both product safety and effectiveness while fulfilling the requests of regulators, payers, healthcare providers, and patients.
Top Five Reasons to Attend:
- Discuss how the industry is transforming the drug development process through the use of real-world evidence
- Learn to operationalize the process of collecting real-world data
- Utilize real-world evidence to demonstrate both clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of your product
- Discover how electronic data sources are changing the way real-world data is being composed
- Examine the need for greater data sharing practices and transparency of methods when used for regulatory decision-making
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for professionals from pharmaceutical companies with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Real-World Evidence
- Phase IV
- Post-Market Surveillance
- Medical Affairs
- Data Management
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Clinical Development
- Global Medical Affairs
- Observational Research
- HEOR / GHEOR
- Patient Safety Surveillance
- Clinical Trial Design and Management
- Data Management Operational Support
- Regulatory Affairs
- Drug Safety
- Patient Reported Outcomes
This event is also of interest to:
- Clinical Trial Management Software Providers
- Big Data Platforms
- Ashish Atreja, M.D., MPH, Assistant Professor and Chief Innovation Officer, Medicine, ICAHN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE AT MOUNT SINAI, NY
- Christopher Boone, Ph.D., FACHE, FHIMSS, Vice President, Global Medical Epidemiology & Big Data Analysis Lead, PFIZER WORLDWIDE MEDICAL & SAFETY
- Cynthia de Luise, Ph.D., MPH, Senior Director, Epidemiology, Worldwide Safety and Regulatory, PFIZER
- Dany DeGrave, Senior Director Innovation Programs and External Networks, SANOFI, Founder, UNCONVENTIONAL INNOVATION
- Miriam C. Fenton, MPH, Ph.D., Director, Real-World Investigator, SANOFI
- Emily Freeman, M.Sc., Ph.D., Senior Director, Global Regulatory Strategy Lead, Behavioral Science Global Regulatory Affairs CHC, SANOFI
- Victoria Gamerman, Head of U.S. Health Informatics and Analytics (Sr. Assoc. Director, Biostatistics and Data Sciences), BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM
- Charles Makin, Global Head, Real-World Evidence Strategy, BIOGEN
- Alex Mutebi, Director, Global Real-World Evidence, VERTEX
- Nneka Onwudiwe, Pharm.D., Ph.D., MBA, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, PHARMACOECONOMICS CONSULTANTS OF AMERICA (PECA) LLC.
- Bill Row, MBA, M.S., Divisional Principal, Real-World Evidence, Strategy, and Analytics, ICON PLC
- Dr. Jefferson Tea, Vice President, Medical Affairs, TAKDEA PHARMACEUTICALS
- Gergana Zlateva, Vice President, Payer Insights and Access, Oncology, PFIZER
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueThe Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel
3600 Sansom Street, 19104
Philadelphia, PA, USA
VenueThe Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel
3600 Sansom Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Enjoy a refreshing and rewarding experience at The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel in University City. This AAA Four Diamond hotel is located on the University of Pennsylvania campus. Stay at this hotel and be near famous attractions, museums, and the medical and business districts, and just 20 minutes from Philadelphia International Airport. An ideal base with a prime location to explore all Philadelphia has to offer.
To make reservations over the phone, please call 215-823-6240 and request the negotiated rate for ExL's July Meetings. To make reservations online Click Here
You must book your room by June 24, 2019, in order to receive the group rate. Please book your room early, as rooms available at this rate are limited.