When done successfully, human centered design enhances the user experiences at every touch point and fuels the creation of products and services that deeply resonate with customers. The HR world has taken notice.
Join us this August in Chicago at the Design Thinking for HR conference
to learn how to effectively leverage design thinking to transform HR's people, processes and technology.
What to Expect at Design Thinking HR
- 101 University Class for Beginners
- 90 Minute Sprints on Culture, Journey Mapping, Agile & Leadership
- Thought Leaders & Ground Breakers in DT for HR
- No Hotel Conference Room.
- No Death by PPT
- Embed a Design Thinking Mindset into the Organization
- Engage Employees more Effectively
- Upgrade and Re-Focus Performance Management
- Successfully and Efficiently Transform HR Processes
- Create Greater Learning and Development Outcomes
- Benoit Hardy-Vallee PhD, Associate Partner, Canadian Lead - HR Reinvention (T&E), IBM
- Karen Kocher, General Manager, 21st Century Skills & Employability, Microsoft
- Lydia Wu, Senior Manager, Talent Analytics, Panasonic
- Becki Cedrone, Director of Alumni & Community Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company
- John Lawrence, Senior Data Governance Leader - HR Analytics & Reporting, GE
- Lisa Morris, Human-Centered Employee Experience Design & Service Design | Organizational Anthropology & Innovation, XPLOR
- Christopher Koch, Director of Talent Development, NBCUniversal
- Daniel Zumbrunnen, Senior Director, Talent Development, NBCUniversal Media
- Cornelia Kunert, Employee Experience & Engagement Expert, Pro Insurance Solutions
- Rohith Rai, Leader of Performance Management & Quality Analytics, UTHCM
- Brian Walsh, Human Capital Transformation Manager, VP, Fifth Third Bank
Workshop Day - August 19, 2019
Conference Day One - August 20, 2019
Conference Day Two + Site Tour - August 21, 2019
VenueVenue to be confirmed
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.