Human Resources is in a state of mass-transformation. From re-structuring around employee needs to positioning the department as a revenue generating resource, even the name HR is being swapped for titles like People, Culture and Organizational Development.With all this change,HR is in need of a way to triage the right problems to focus on.
With Human Centered Design principles in mind, Design Thinking for HR
will help HR Professionals to gain a deeper understanding of their employee's needs to create better solutions.
Join fellow HR Thought Leaders from companies like Microsoft, IBM, NBCUniversal and more August 19-21 in Chicago to learn how to effectively leverage Design Thinking
to transform HR's people, processes, and technology.
What to Expect at Design Thinking HR
- 101 University Class for Beginners
- 90 Minute Sprints on Culture, Journey Mapping, Agile & Leadership
- Thought Leaders & Ground Breakers in DT for HR
- No Hotel Conference Room.
- No Death by PPT
- Embed a Design Thinking Mindset into the Organization
- Engage Employees more Effectively
- Upgrade and Re-Focus Performance Management
- Successfully and Efficiently Transform HR Processes
- Create Greater Learning and Development Outcomes
- Karen Kocher, General Manager, 21st Century Skills & Employability, Microsoft
- Lydia Wu, Senior Manager, Talent Analytics, Panasonic
- Becki Cedrone, Director of Alumni & Community Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company
- John Lawrence, Senior Leader, Data Governance - HR Reporting & Analytics CoE, GE
- Fernando Sanchez-Arias, Director, Learning Organization, The Home Depot
- Lisa Morris, Human-Centered Employee Experience Design & Service Design | Organizational Anthropology & Innovation, XPLOR
- Christopher Koch, Director of Talent Development, NBCUniversal
- Daniel Zumbrunnen, Senior Director, Talent Development, NBCUniversal Media
- Cornelia Kunert, Employee Experience & Engagement Expert, Pro Insurance Solutions
- Rohith Rai, Leader of Performance Management & Quality Analytics, UTHCM
- Brian Walsh, Human Capital Transformation Manager, VP, Fifth Third Bank
- Margaret Maupin, Senior Leader - Talent Acquisition and Engagement, Allstate
- Jennifer Price, Director, Innovation Development, Vizient, Inc.
- TJ Cochran, Director Organizational Development, Avis Budget Group
- Vesna Kovac, Senior Human Resource Director, Celtra
- Melissa Hui, Design for People & Culture, Context Leap
- Nenuca Syquia, People Planning, Design & Analytics, Cisco
- Allison O'Brien, Head of People: Human Resources and Recruitment, Kin Insurance
- Monica J. Johnson, Business Initiatives Consultant, Wells Fargo
- Grace P. Nakar, Vice President, Enterprise Diversity & Inclusion Learning; Human-Centered Design Learning, Wells Fargo
- Andres Traslavina, Director Global Recruiting, Whole Foods Market
- Karishma Patel Buford, Chief People Officer, OppLoans
- Anna Hawk, Former Director M&A and Business Integration, Starbucks
- Krystal Webber, Global Design & Strategy Leader, IBM Blockchain Services
- Jacalyn Vander Ploeg, Sr. Advisor, Enterprise Culture and Change Management, CVS Health
- Angela Nelson RPh, Enterprise Culture and Change Management, CVS Health
- Michael Arena, VP Talent & Development, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Amy Hedrick, Executive Director of North America, LUMA Institute
- Mariano Suarez-Battan, Co-founder and CEO, MURAL
- Mimi Brooks, Chief Executive Officer, Logical Design Solutions
- Claire McCloskey, UX Designer, Employee Experience Design, IBM HR
- Mike Marsico, Director of Client Relationships, LUMA Institute
- August 19, 2019Conference Day One
- August 20, 2019
Conference Day Two + Site Tour
- August 21, 2019
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueWarwick Allerton Chicago
701 Michigan Avenue
Glamour, revisited. The beautifully rejuvenated Warwick Allerton - Chicago offers charming accommodations at a storied address. Experience boutique ambiance in one of The Windy City's grandest hotels. From its inception in the early 1920's, this timeless classic has been the standard bearer of Jazz Age style and sophistication and remains a noteworthy landmark in the Chicago skyline. With its 443 stylishly designed rooms, renowned Warwick hospitality, and convenient location among the shopping, dining, and entertainment along Chicago's famed Magnificent Mile, the Warwick Allerton - Chicago is everything you are looking for during your stay in the Windy City. Discover the landmark Chicago city center hotel.
The special room rate of $140 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 312-440-1500 and give the group name IQPC or click here to book online
. You must make your reservation no later than August 9th, 2019. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference based on availability.Please note:
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.