More Electric Aircraft USA
will bring together relevant stakeholders to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange. During a full three-days-program with lectures and interactive workshops you will meet international experts from OEMs, suppliers, and academia to discuss, hear and learn about their experiences and challenges in the fields of More Electric Aircraft
Join us to share ideas, problems and solutions relating to technological developments as well as future concepts associated to more electrical aircraft!
- Learn from case studies on current electric and hybrid prototypes and identify real cost saving possibilities for aircraft electrification
- Explore the latest advancements on battery and energy storage systems to ensure efficiency and durability
- Discover new hybrid and electric propulsion systems to reduce fuel consumption and increase performance
- Discuss the latest updates on research programmes for aircraft electrification and review the latest solutions for cost-reduction in power electronics
- Stay up to date with the latest safety procedures and legislations to ensure lower environmental impact
Visit us and discuss the following topics among others:
- Optimal design of electric systems for MEA
- Power Electronics: High temperature PE
- Commuter Aircraft and Helicopter
- Move to More Electric Aircraft - results and upcoming projects
- Hybrid-electric distributed propulsion system
- Energy storage as the key to MEA design success
- Potentials, challenges and limits of intelligent and effective thermal management
- Dr. Darcy Allison, Program Manager for OPTIMUS and EXPEDITE, Air Force Research Laboratory, USA
- Sven Taubert, Head of Corporate Foresight & Market Intelligence, Lufthansa Technik AG
- Olaf Otto, Head of Sales and Business Development eAircraft, Siemens AG
- Hao Huang, Technology Chief - Electrical Power, GE Aviation
- Evgeni Ganev, Chief Engineer Electromechanical Power Systems, Honeywell International
- Dr. Alfred Engler, Leiter Entwicklung Technologien, Liebherr-Elektronik GmbH
- Omer Bar-Yohay, CEO, Eviation Aircraft
- Eric Darcy, Battery Technical Discipline, NASA
- Roei Ganzarski, CEO, magniX
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Hotel accommodation and travel costs are not included in the registration fee.
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.