Our 10th Maritime Salvage & Casualty Response Conference
will once again bring together senior executives and experts from Salvage Companies, technology providers, P&I Clubs, Law Firms and Global Regulators to discuss the latest challenges and developments making an impact on the industry.
Previous edition also took place in London and brought together industry professionals from organisations including Tsavliris Salvage Group, Resolve Marine, Five Ocean Salvage, The Standard Club and IMO to name just a few.
The focus of the program will be on the issues of greatest significance to risk managers and other insurance buyers, but it will also be highly relevant and important to casualty professionals throughout the insurance and reinsurance markets. This year we will be taking an in-depth look into two themes: preventive actions to reduce fires on container ships and specifically on offshore oil & gas decommissioning projects.
Join us in London on 11th & 12th September 2019 for a highly interactive & informative conference, whilst enjoying the networking opportunities with your peers.
Key Topics Include:
- Salvage Operations at Fire
- LNG Fueled Vessels
- Offshore Oil Gas Decommissioning
- Container loss & Major Salvage Operations
- LOF: Changes & Challenges
- Casualty Risk Management & Insurance Issues
- Panel: What should be done to prevent fires on container ships?
- Consolidation in Salvage : Less Expenses and High Ethics
Who Will Attend?
- Salvage Companies
- Tug & Towage Companies
- Local Authority Representatives
- Ship Owners
- Ship Managers
- P&I Clubs
- Maritime Lawyers
Previous Speakers Include:
- Nick Sloane, Director, Resolve Marine Group
- George Tsavliris, Principal, Tsavliris Salvage Group
- John Noble, Director, Constellation Marine Services
- Jan de Boer, Senior Legal Officer, IMO
- Kyriakos Mitsotakis, Commercial Director, Five Ocean Salvage
- Mauricio Garrido, President, T&T Salvage
- Sam Kendall-Marsden, Head of Division, The Standard Club
VenueVenue to be confirmed
London, United Kingdom