We are delighted to announce the 4th UAV Technology conference
convening on the 30th of September and 1st of October 2019 in London, United Kingdom.
Now in its 4th year, UAV Technology
is shifting from its previous Central and Eastern European focus to a more global approach by moving to London, with an overarching theme of providing a tactical edge to the warfighter through unmanned capabilities.
UAS now more than ever play a pivotal role as a tactical and operational tool for ISTAR, C4ISR, CAS, and other functionalities in the joint operational environment. Our UAV Technology conference
will examine the latest technological developments, trends, and strategies within UAS capability development and acquisition. Bringing together a community of experts, planners, programme managers, and operational personnel to share information and strengthen relationships, this forum reflects the growing need for military and industry alike to come together in order to achieve higher levels of interoperability and greater capabilities.
Join this growing community of expert planners and operators to help further high-level discussion on the future of unmanned systems in the joint environment.
Benefits of Attending
- Explore the current needs and challenges of NATO-allied nations and beyond, and here the latest updates of national UAS procurement and acquisition programmes
- Meet senior representatives from leading nations using RPAS and UAS and learn about the future vision for unmanned capability development
- Hear the very latest technological developments from research and industry, that are enhancing UAV platforms through innovative technology and experimentation
- Lieutenant General Richard Felton, Former Director General Defence Safety Authority & Former Commander Joint Helicopter Command, UK MoD
MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT EXPERTS INCLUDE:
- Major General Borys Kremenetskyi, Defence and Air Attache, Ukrainian Armed Forces
- Brigadier General Phillip Stewart, Commander NAGSF Command Group, NATO Allied Ground Surveillance Force
- Colonel Eric Rannow, Military Deputy, Aviation and Missile Research Development and Engineering Center, US Army
- Colonel Christophe Michel, Head of Cross Ministerial Aviation Security Mission, Directorate General of Defence and National Security, French MoD
- Colonel Filippo Trigilio, 1st Office Chief Air Worthiness, Directorate for Air Armaments and Air Worthiness DAAA), Italian MoD
- Colonel Xavier Foissey, Officer in charge of Air Operations Domain, Joint Centre for Concepts, Doctrine and Experimentation
- Wing Commander Judith Graham, Remotely Piloted Air Systems: Programme Manager (Reaper & Protector), Royal Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Richard Craig, SO1 Robotics and Autonomous Systems, British Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Ralf Kleindienst, Programme Manager L5.1, BAAINBw
- Lieutenant Colonel Shad Reed, International Programs Officer, European Office of Aerospace Research & Development, US Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- Commander Jamie Sayer, Unmanned Air Systems Mini Class TAA & Chairman of NATO AVT-278 Technical Panel, DE&S UK MoD
INDUSTRY SPEAKERS INCLUDE
- Mr Rick Stone, Senior Business Development Manager, Black Diamond Advanced Technology
- Mr Paul Taylor, Business Development Director, Enterprise Control Systems Ltd
- Senior Representative, Leonardo
- Mr Hubertus von Janecek, Member of the Executive Board, Mynaric AG
- Mr Bill Haraka, Business Development Manager Drone Detection, Robin Radar Systems
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Pl, Kensington, W8 5SY
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Place, Kensington
London, United Kingdom