With 2019 shaping up to be a year of transformation, Shared Services & Outsourcing Week Latin America
returns with brand new sessions on how to:
- Master change management in the age of digital transformation and enhanced employee expectations
- Incorporate an Intelligent Automation component into your strategic technology roadmap
- Attract, recruit and retain top talent for your SSO
What to Expect in 2019
- NEW! Maturity Tracks on Main Day 1
- MORE NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES! Walk away with lasting connections and enjoy over 10 hours of built-in networking time
- FUTURE FOCUSED case studies panels on emerging technologies, data/analytics, digital transformation, and strategy to move to a GBS
- ENJOY networking in San Jose, Costa Rica
- MORE! Region and function specific Interactive Discussion Groups [IDGs]: Take a deep-dive into your most pressing SSO-related challenges during these small group, practitioner-ONLY discussions
- BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Workshops that offer powerful, actionable strategies for implementing a SSO, cultivating a culture of change and innovation, building a business case for GBS, realizing your digital transformation journey, and creating the next gen SSO
"Very productive sessions. The quality of the material and discussions held were beyond my expectations."
Emerson Electric Co.
"Great networking opportunity and benchmarking of the region."
Eduardo Prada Consulting & Executive Training
"So interesting! Provided important information related to the evolution of SSC."
Empresas Publicas de Medellín E.S.P
"Was able to exchange a lot of ideas & was given very interesting tips."
- Juan Felipe Gomez, Chief Financial Officer, Iron Mountain - Latin America
- Mirtha Yamamoto, Group Director, Shared Services Delivery Americas, MMG
- Andres Ponton, Director of Shared Services, Ecopetrol
- Mary Cajahuanca, Services Delivery Support Supervisor, MMG
- Christian Yllescas, Business Service Head for the Americas, LEDVANCE
- Guillermo Cordoba, Security Officer and Project Manager, Mabe
- Francisco Quintana, SSC and Finance Director, Mabe
- Ivan Rodriguez, HR Leader, Global Services, Johnson & Johnson
- Alejandra Jaramillo Gonzalez, Shared Services Director, Comfandi
- Juan Araya, Center of Excellence Leader, Uber
- Charlie Calderon, Global Head of Operational Excellence, World Vision
- Camilo De la Vega, Senior Finance Leader, LEGO Group
- Ullisses Caruso, Strategy Program Leader, IBM Brazil
- Adriana Garay, IT Services Leader, IBM Brazil
- Fernando Marossero, Shared Services Center Director, Tenaris
- Wendy Ivanov, Americas Site Leader, J&J Global Services, Johnson & Johnson
- Chuy Michel, Director of Global Business Services, Herbalife
- Maria Fernanda Mora Canal, Senior Manager, Ecopetrol
- Seth T. Goldberg, Sales Executive, Softomotive
- Xavier Rodriguez, Global Director, Finance Shared Business Services, Technicolor
- Raj Mohan, CEO, Presidency Solutions
- Ricardo Wolf, Sr Director LATAM Finance SSC, PepsiCo LATAM Sector
- Mario Maneyro, Latin America Finance Manager, PepsiCo
- Ruben Vargas, Sourcing Director, Thomson Reuters
- Brad DeMent, Partner, ScottMadden
- Eduardo Prada, Managing Director, Eduardo Prada Consulting & Executive Training S.A.S.
- Esteban Carril, Managing Director LATAM, Chazey Partners
- Craig Ackerman, Head of the Global RPA Practice, Chazey Partners
VenueVenue to be confirmed
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.