We are delighted to announce our 14th annual Defence Exports conference
convening on the 25th and 26th September 2019, in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Defence Exports 2019
will return as the leading event for industry professionals and government officials around the world, dealing with defense trade compliance. A truly global event, delegates will hear from government speakers and senior international trade compliance professionals from around the world on regulation controls including ITAR, EAR, ECR, Dual-Use and the Wassenaar Arrangement.
Benefits of Attending
- New for 2019: Exclusive panel discussions on 'Emerging and Foundational Technologies' and 'UK/EU Compliance following Brexit'
- New for 2019: Defence Exports will be held in Amsterdam for the first time in three years
- Hear guidance on effective trade, licensing and compliance as well as the latest developments in control mechanisms and cyber security measures
- Network with heads of international trade compliance and heads of export controls from Europe, North America and the rest of the world
- Discover practical guidance on how to comply with ITAR and EAR controls from within and outside the US
Who should attend
- Trade Compliance Managers
- Heads of International Trade Compliance
- Head of Export Controls
- Head of Dual-Use Controls
- Head of Trade Controls
Plus Four Workshops:Workshop A on Tuesday 24th September
: 'Jurisdiction, Classification, and Licensing: How to Police your U.S. Suppliers' hosted by Gary Stanley, President, Global Legal Services
and Ed Peartree, Group Deputy Head of Export Controls, Licensing and Policy, BAE SystemsWorkshop B on Tuesday 24th September
: 'Managing Export Compliance with U.S. Suppliers: Essential Knowledge on License Exceptions, U.S. Re-Export Controls, and Catch-All's' hosted by Mr Tony Dearth, Former Chief of Staff DDTC
and President Dearth Consulting LLC
Workshop C on Friday 27th September
: 'The Identification and Management of Export Controlled Technical Information Within the UK Ministry of Defence' hosted by Mark Jones, WATERGUARD ASSC Compliance Manager, UK Ministry of Defence
and Nadtaya Bassi
, WATERGUARD ASSC Senior Project Manager, UK Ministry of DefenceWorkshop D on Friday 27th September
: 'Defense and Dual-Use Export Controls of Asia Pacific Countries' hosted by Jay Nash, Principal, Nash Global Trade Services
SPEAKERS FROM MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT:
- Matthew Borman, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Commerce at Bureau of Industry and Security, US Department of Commerce
- Major General Bertrand Le Meur, Deputy Director, International, Strategic and Technological Directorate, French MoD
- Rouben Khatchadourian, Director General, Trade Compliance Bureau, Department of Foreign Affairs Canada
- Ambassador Philip Griffiths, Head of the Secretariat, Wassenaar Arrangement Mark Jones, Waterguard Programme ASSC Compliance Lead, UK MoD
- Racheli Chen, Director, DECA (Defence Export Control Agency), Israeli Ministry of Defence
- Irina Kerner, Senior Government Expert, German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
- Erno Palla Sagues, Deputy Director, Sub Directorate General of International Trade in Defence Material and Duel Use, Spanish Secretary of State for Commerce
SPEAKERS FROM INDUSTRY:
- Aleksandra Salamandra, Head of Export Controls, Airbus Poland S.A.
- Rosa Rosanelli, AIM Norway Group Chief Export Compliance Officer, Belgium Engine Center General Counsel
- Andre Hermsen, Group Trade Compliance Head, Fokker GKN
- Carmen Fellows, Senior Director, Compliance, Leonardo DRS
- Bill Wade, Head of Global Trade Compliance, L-3 Communications Integrated Systems
- Alexander Groba, Director Foreign Trade and Head of Trade Compliance, MTU Aero Engines
- Sponsor Speaker Details To Be Confirmed, OCR Services Inc.
- Nancy Fischer, Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Marshall Lammers, Senior Counsel, Global Trade Compliance, Raytheon
- Warren Bayliss, Global Head of Trade and Exports, Rolls Royce
- David Pages, Deputy Group Export Control Officer, Safran
- Matthew Silverman, Director, Export and Sanctions Compliance, Solvay Composite Materials
- Laurence Carey, EMEA Senior Manager, Corporate International Trade Compliance, United Technologies Corporation
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueRamada Apollo Amsterdam Centre