The region's leading event bringing together process safety professionals from NOCs and IOCs
The oil and gas industry is potentially one of the most hazardous industry sectors in the Mena regions. For example, It has been estimated that the rate of accidents of it is 2.5% higher than construction industry and 7% than other critical sectors.
Handling and minimising the risks of incidents is a crucial day-to-day activity of a process safety stakeholder to ensure the safety of assets, people and operations. The question of how to minimise the risks and incident, however, is a question yet to be fully answered, not just in the Middle East, but in the oil and gas sector worldwide.
To answer all your questions related to process safety, we are bringing together both regional and global process safety
professionals from ADNOC Gas Processing, BP Kuwait, SIPCHEM Saudi Arabia, ADNOC Refining (Takreer), ENI Italy, Petrogas Oman, SASREF Saudi Arabia, PDO Oman, GASCO, SIPCHEM and more at the 11th Annual Process Safety Summit
taking place from 23 - 26 September 2019 in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The 4-day event will offer you the opportunity to detail investigate into the best practices currently used by NOCs and IOCs who's focus is on safety critical equipment, safety critical instruments and new technologies for a robust process safety
Why you cannot miss this event?
- Celebrate proactive efforts and achievements of PSM teams and encouraging next generation innovations like artificial intelligence, blockchain and IOT to improve PSM
- Overcome gaps in management of change process with a systematic improvement program that's also sustains and promotes safety culture
- Learn how to lower incident rates across HAZOP, SIL and LOPA without disrupting production efficiencies
- Bridging the gap between policy, process and operations by using efficient integrated systems of work
- Reducing insurance premiums and also increasing morale of the workforce
Who should attend?
- Process safety/Process control and engineering
- Assets Integrity
- Technical Services
- Production and operations
- Mechanical integrity, maintenance and reliability
- Loss prevention & fire safety
- Inspection & Corrosion
- Mr. Ijaz Ul Karim Rao, Director, Velosi Asset Integrity Limited (VAIL)
- Mr. Khaleelullah Nizamuddin Syed, Team Leader, Integrity Plant Operations Division, ADNOC
- Mr. Abdulla Al Kaabi, Process Safety Manager, ADNOC
- Mr. Khaleelullah Nizamuddin Syed, Team Leader, Integrity Plant Operations Division, GASCO
- Ms. Merhane Kamel, Senior Specialist Static Equipment, ADNOC
- Mr. Muhammad Saim, Process Safety Specialist, Ex BP & PDO
- Eng. Imran Haider, Head Process Safety, SIPCHEM Saudi Arabia
- Waleed Al-Sulami, Operation Unit Head, Saudi Aramco Saudi Arabia
- Ali Al Lawati, Operation Excellence Manager, Petrogas Oman
Saad Al-Qahtani, Chief Fire Officer, SASREF Saudi Arabia
- Mohammed Zia Durrani, HSE Team Leader, ADNOC Refining (Takreer) UAE
- Abdulkarim AlHabsi, Pipelines and Terminal Operations Manager, PDO Oman
- Ayssar Hanza, Risk Engineering Director, Ace Energy Group
- Benoy Joseph, Benoy Joseph Process Safety Expert, ADNOC UAE
- Mahmoud Selim, Integrity Technical Authority, PDO, Oman
- Valentina Pivetta, Conference Director, IQPC
- Jawad Hussain, TPL Specialist Safety Team Leader, KOC, Kuwait
- Vijay Kumar, Process Safety Expert, Equate Petrochemical Kuwait
: 23 September 2019Conference days
: 24 - 25 September 2019Post-event workshop
: 26 September 2019
VenueVenue to be confirmed
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
More information to follow...
Please Note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.