Achieving excellence by driving process safety culture and leadership
The oil and gas industry is potentially one of the most hazardous industry sectors in the Mena regions. For example, It has been estimated that the rate of accidents of it is 2.5% higher than construction industry and 7% than other critical sectors.
The combination of powerful equipment, flammable chemicals and processes that are under high pressure can lead to hazardous and even deadly incidents. That's why it's essential for leaders, safety managers and supervisors to identify communicate and constantly train recommended safety controls and hazards that exist to each employee.
The process safety management
discipline involves the full work-chain of the upstream, downstream and mid-stream sector, and it has the aim to prevent catastrophes.
The 11th edition of the annual process safety management summit
, taking place in Abu Dhabi on September 23-26, will offer you the opportunity to detail investigate into the best practices currently used by the main GCC oil and gas companies by focusing into Safety Critical Equipment, Safety Critical Instruments and New Technologies.
Why you cannot miss this event?
- Celebrate proactive efforts and achievements of PSM teams and encouraging next generation innovations like artificial intelligence, blockchain and IOT to improve PSM
- Overcome gaps in management of change process with a systematic improvement program that's also sustains and promotes safety culture
- Learn how to lower incident rates across HAZOP, SIL and LOPA without disrupting production efficiencies
- Bridging the gap between policy, process and operations by using efficient integrated systems of work
- Reducing insurance premiums and also increasing morale of the workforce
- Michael Godfrey, Process Safety Section Lead, BP Kuwait
- Eng. Imran Haider, Head Process Safety SIPCHEM, Saudi Arabia
- Alali Abdelrahim, Vice President Rwais AreaA, DNOC Refining (Takreer) UAE
- Waleed Al-Sulami, Operation Unit Head, Saudi Aramco Saudi Arabia
- Vijay Kumar, Process Safety Expert, Equate Petrochemical Kuwait
- Fabrizio Gambetti, Process Safety Manager, ENI Italy
- Deauna Jowy, Process Engineer, SABIC Saudi Arabia
- Ali Al Lawati, Operation Excellence Manager, Petrogas Oman
- Saad Al- Qhatani, Chief Fire Officer, SASREF Saudi Arabia
- Mohammed Zia Durrani, HSE Team Leader, ADNOC Refining (Takreer) UAE
- Abdulkarim AlHabsi, Pipelines and Operations Manager, PDO Oman
- Ayssar Hanza, Risk Engineering Director, Ace Energy Group UK
- Benoy Joseph, Process Safety Expert, ADNOC UAE
: 23 September 2019Conference days
: 24 - 25 September 2019Post-event workshop
: 26 September 2019
VenueVenue to be confirmed
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
More information to follow...
Please Note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.