Building an unparalleled CX strategy in the European Telecoms industry through digital transformation, innovation and customer centricity
We are delighted to announce the return of CEM Telecoms Europe
this September. Drawing from 14 years of expert insights, this edition will offer the opportunity to benchmark your customer journey, grasp cutting edge CX technologies and learn thought provoking and realistic takeaways for your business from a range of industry peers.
Given the power of the customer in today's market, Telecom operators are often at the mercy of the consumer. Operators are now scrambling to make sure they are at the fore-front of their customers mind, utilising the latest in cutting edge technologies and design thinking methodologies to ensure the best experience possible.
Further investments are being pushed to assist in acquisition and retention of customers. Technology has given rise to new means to help elevate the customer journey, offering a new layer of customer centricity and digital mobility. In addition, existing customers of the digital transformation era are continuously exposed to technologies, which make their lives more autonomous, faster and diversified.
Join us in Barcelona for 3 packed days of content, full of exciting case studies, interactive workshops, deep dive panels, live polling and interview sessions, all designed to maximise your learning potential, and offer tangible and actionable takeaways.
Key highlights to be addressed
- New agenda format, packed with live poll sessions, workshops, live interview sessions, interactive panel discussions and technology specific lunch and learns, all designed to maximise your learning.
- Learn how to revolutionise your digital delivery through strategy, technology and an efficient workforce to help retain your customers and attract new ones.
- Gain an increased understanding into your clients through customer centric solutions and design thinking, to ensure you build tailored and individualised experiences for you customer
- Grasp the best ways to interact with your customer using their preferred platforms and language to help boost your digital engagement and NPS scores
- Francois Bourquin, Chief Digital Officer, Orange
- Lieven Foubert, Director, Data & Insights, Telenet Group
- Kamila Rubaninska, EMEA Director of Operations, Global Service Experience, AT&T
- Gautam Borah, VP, Customer Service, Vodafone
- Arild Huagen, Head of Design & Projects, Telenor Norway
- Harry Odenhoven, Global Director Operations, Truphone
- Hassan Jaafar, Head of CRM and Customer Insights, Lebara
- Branimir Spajic, Director, Customer Experience Management, Hrvatski Telekom
- Veronika Krasnohorska, Innovation Expert, Slovak Telecom
- Sladan Milicevic, Customer Experience Management Expert, Hrvatski Telekom
- Marissa Abella Gatt, Customer Experience Manager, GO plc
- Tomas Grunwald, Innovation Expert, T-Mobile Czech Republic a.s.
- Gary Walker, Remote Working Consultant & Digital Product Director, 22 North
- Frederic Gau, Global Brand Development Director, A:T Fox, the AD&T Group
- Dr Simon Moore, CEO, Innovation Bubble
- Aaron Boasman-Patel, VP, AI & Customer Centricity, TM Forum
- 30 SeptemberConference Day One
- 1 OctoberConference Day Two
- 2 October
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueNovotel Barcelona City
Avenida Diagonal 201, HB004414 08018
VenueNovotel Barcelona City
Avinguda Diagonal 201
Phone: +34 933 26 24 99About Novotel Barcelona City
You'll be centrally located in Barcelona, steps from Torre Agbar and minutes from Design Museum of Barcelona. This 4-star hotel is close to Sagrada Familia and Palau de la Musica Catalana. Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and tour/ticket assistance. The hotel has 6222 square feet (578 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Accomodation:
We have a room block at the hotel with a discounted rate of EUR110.00 per night. There is limited availability at this reduced rate so we encourage you to book early.
To book at this discounted rate, please email or call the hotel directly quoting 'CEM Europe 2019' via phone +420257153180 or email email@example.com
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.