Why EX Impact?
To say that the inaugural EX Impact Summit
was a smashing success would be a massive understatement of how critical employee experience has become to organizations of all sizes and industries. What we initially envisioned as a small meet-up of culture advocates quickly ballooned to a gathering of 100+ employee champions.
Join us in San Diego for 3 dedicated days of dialogue around the strategies for increasing engagement and empowering employees to feel more connected to their work. Additional coverage will be dedicated to journey mapping and the development of persona profiles to better understand and engage different personalities. Our top-rated speaker from the spring, Christopher Westcott of the Federal Reserve Bank of the San Francisco, will be returning with an expanded Masterclass on conscientious leadership, with a focus on enhancing leaders' awareness of how their motivations and behaviors inspire and engage others.
What's New This Year
- Learn qualitative and quantitative ways to gauge engagement and how to adapt them to your organization's needs and culture
- Discover how HP preserved its culture and mission as the company divested
- Flock together in our Group Intelligence Modules discussing incentives, rewards and recognition, health & wellness, bolstering connectivity across remote and onsite workforces and defining and executing on inclusive culture
- Forge an emotional connection between employees and your company brand
- Utilize corporate sustainability and responsibility initiatives to drive global citizenship and greater engagement
"A good spread of big and small companies represented, both from a speaking standpoint and a networking standpoint."
EX Leader - Personas/Escalations, Amazon
"Small and personal - very helpful! We were extremely impressed with the willingness of the presenters to network and share ideas."
Sr HR Manager, L&D, FLEETCOR
"Great content and speakers. I found the topics to be so relevant to my work and I was able to take away a number of new tips, strategies and techniques that will be very helpful to me on the job."
Sr Project Manager, Employee Experience, AXA
- Christopher Lind, Head, Global Digital Learning, GE Healthcare
- Colette Williamson, Manager of Leadership Development and Employee Training, Southwest Airlines
- Colin Haupt, SVP, Employee Engagement, PURE Group of Insurance
- Kathleen Zamora, Director, Employee Engagement, Luxottica
- Steve Loyka, Director of Strategy, AARP
- Daniel Scheinkman, Vice President - Compensation & Benefit, Freddie Mac
- Suzie Anthony, VP, People & Culture, SessionM
- Cecilia Shandeva, Global Learning & Organizational Development, Kate Space New York
- James Cheng, Director, Global Inclusion & Diversity, Gilead Sciences
- Jennie Shephard, Worldwide Head of Talent Acquisition & Mobility, Gilead Sciences
- Chase Rowbotham, Head of People Analytics, Genentech
- Victoria Blanshteyn, Employee Sentiment & Insights - Planning, Analytics & Reporting, Chevron
- Brenna Child, Head of Talent, Development & Branding, The Washington Post
- Erin Hauber, Director of Human-Centered Design Practice, USAA
- Karen D. Weeks, VP of People, OrderGroove
- Catherine Cooper, Design Thinking Workshop Leader, Catherine Cooper Insights
- Deanna Bass, Executive Director - Global Diversity and Inclusion, Procter & Gamble
- Mary Lynn Blattberg, Program Director, Path Forward
- Anil Saxena, Director for Employee Engagement and Coaching, Comcast Cable
- September 30, 2019Main Event
- October 1-2, 2019
VenueHilton San Diego Del Mar
15575 Jimmy Durante Blvd
Del Mar California 92014
San Diego/Del Mar is ideally situated near La Jolla, UCSD and Carmel
Valley. Located adjacent to the Del Mar Fairgrounds, Kaaboo, San Diego
Fair, and Del Mar Race Track. Make use of their complimentary
transportation within a 5-mile radius to explore beautiful beaches and
the charm of downtown Del Mar.
The special room rate of $179 has
been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call
1-800-445-8667 and give the group name IQPC. You must make your
reservation no later than September 8th, 2019. For your convenience, the
special rate has been extended to three days before and after the
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming
service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are
approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate
the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link