To reduce the possibility of accidental errors in labeling, it is crucial for pharmacies to develop a procedure to manage labeling. New labeling reorders and reorganizes sections found in the in a previous labeling format, which can help pharmacies avoid error in relation to medication storage. This will manage the risks of product use and minimize adverse events.
At our 3rd Safety Labeling and Packaging Summit
professionals in the life science industry will have the opportunity to address the changes in technology in the labeling field while observing packaging regulations to ensure patient safety.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Understand the challenges of labeling content and authoring
- Explore the best practices from the product labeling process and procedures to effective label design
- Address the impact of mergers and acquisitions in regulatory approvals
- Identify eCTD submissions directed by the FDA
- Review changes and solutions in the new NDC format
Who Should Attend
This conference is of interest to professionals from pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies with responsibilities in the following functions:
- Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Product Safety Management
- Package Engineering/Technology
- Product Safety and Security
- Mark Collins, Global Labeling Lead, CSL BEHRING
- Hernan Gonzalez, Manager - External Supply, PFIZER
- Stephanie Huguette Bodo Kamga, Senior Director Global Regulatory Affairs, IPSEN
- Anand Kiran, Executive Vice President, INDEGENE
- Georgina Lee, Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs, AGIOS PHARMACEUTICALS
- Zak Macht, Senior Manager, Labeling Global Regulatory Operations, BECTON DICKINSON COMPANY
- Gerrit-Jan Nijveldt, Senior Director, Global Regulatory Labeling, SANOFI
- Kathleen Salazar, Director, Global Labeling Operations, JANSSEN
- Remon Zakhary, Packaging Design and Development, Senior Group Lead, BAYER HEALTHCARE
VenueHyatt Regency Morristown
3 Speedwell Avenue
Morristown, NJ 07960
Experience the excitement and convenience of city life from the tranquility of our vibrant hotel in Morristown, New Jersey. Situated within a major business center featuring entertainment, shopping and dining, Hyatt Regency Morristown at Headquarters Plaza is the ideal downtown destination for business and leisure travelers. When you're ready to explore the town, we are within walking distance to over 30 restaurants and shops and only minutes from exciting outdoor activities.
To make reservations, please call (973) 647-1234 or (877)-803-7534 and request the negotiated rate for ExL's September Meetings. To make reservations online Click Here
The group rate is available until September 3, 2019. Please book your room early, as rooms available at this rate are limited.