Going on to its 7th edition, the European Bulk Liquid Storage 2019
will once again bring senior executives from the liquid storage industry to discuss the latest developments in energy transition trends, digitalisation, the market dynamics impacting supply and demand, strategic and logistic overview of ports infrastructure and will provide an informative & balanced discussion for participants.
Over two days, the event will gather representatives from oil and chemical companies, port authorities, terminal operators, technology providers, suppliers as well as other influential stakeholders across the value chain.
Key topics include:
- An Outlook on the European Tank Storage Market
- Exploring The Latest Digitalisation Developments For The Tank Storage Industry
- Energy Transition Trends And Their Impact On The Liquid Storage Business
- In Depth Look Into The Advantages For LNG
- Overcoming Logistics Challenges
- In Depth Analysis Of The Oil Storage Market
- In Depth Analysis Of The Storage Market For Chemicals
- Opportunities In Emerging Niche Products
- Analysing The Impact Of IMO 2020 For The Storage Industry
Who Will Attend?
- Oil and petrochemical companies
- Chemical companies
- Port authorities
- Terminal operators
- Niche product companies such as vegetable oils, ethanol etc...
- Market analysts
Confirmed Speakers 2019
- Erwin Verstraelen, Chief Digital Information & Innovation Officer, Port of Antwerp
- Didier de Beaumont, Commercial Manager, Port of Amsterdam
- Nuria Blasco, General Manager, TEPSA
- Hakan Enarsson, Senior Business Development Manager, Emerson
- Bertrand Stoehr, Key Accounts & Major Projects Manager, Keller Holding GmbH
- Jun Qian, Senior Vice President Infrastructure and Rail, Hamburg Commercial Bank AG
- Mike Van Croonenburg, CEO, Petrol Storage Broker
- Stephen Li, Principal Consultant for Oil Markets and Downstream, IHS Markit
- Geert De Wilde, CEO, Nxtport
- Patrick Kulsen, Managing Director, Insights Global
- Simone Bastiani, Bulk Logistics Manager, SISAM Group
- Charles Daly, Executive Chairman, Channoil Consulting
- Sandra De Mey, Commercial Manager, North Sea Port
- Capt. Terry Frith, Technical Manager, Chemical Distribution Institute
- Preter Stuart, Chief Energy Analyst, Interfax
- Berend Pasman,Global Head of Logistics, DNB Bank ASA
- Michael Sachs, Independent Consultant
- Matthew Boyle, Commercial Manager, Associated British Ports
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.