Advancing the CO2 Utilisation Industry through Innovative Applications & Conversion Technologies Developments whilst Adapting to Policy Changes & Meeting Sustainable Targets
Following the success of its previous editions, our 14th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit
will take place in Dusseldorf on the 9th & 10th October 2019.
During this new European edition of the event, the conference will explore the current state of the industry, including the effect of new policies and sustainability targets, whilst also exploring latest technology development, both on the electrolysis and bio-conversion sides.
The two day conference will cover both general industry topics, such as financing and investment of CO2 utilisation projects, as well as specific case studies on conversion methods and the difference uses: building materials, e-fuels and chemicals.
The two days event will offer a series of case studies & interactive panel discussions, whilst allowing great opportunities for all the participants to network and develop great business relationships.
Join us in Dusseldorf this October for a highly interactive & informative conference, whilst enjoying the networking opportunities with your peers.
Key topics include:
- Current State & Predictions of the CO2 Utilisation Market
- Updates on Policy & Regulation framing the European Industry
- Strategic Outlook & Predictions on Financing & Investment of CO2 Utilisation Projects
- CO2 Mineralisation - Best Practices
- Hydrogen's Role in CO2 Conversion
- Latest Technology Developments in Electrochemical Reduction of CO2
- Best Practices in E-fuels Production & Uses
- Advances in CO2 to Chemicals
- Sustainability & Circular Economy of CO2 Utilisation
- Life Cycle Analysis of CCU Projects - Methodology & Process
- Bio-conversion of CO2 - Current Status & Potential
Who Will Attend?
- Energy companies investing in R&D
- Oil, gas and chemical companies with Alternative energy departments
- Governments looking for investable R&D in the energy sector
- Biofuel companies
- Power to gas/liquids fuels
- Industrial Chemical sector
- Start-up technology companies
- Chemical product manufacturers
- Fuel & Biofuel technology companies
- Perhaps the venture capital firms
- Clean energy technology companies
- Oil and gas services companies
- Gases and engineering companies
- Petrochemical consulting companies
Exclusive Site Visit
Thyssekrupp's Carbon2Chem Pilot Plant
Duisburg, Germany - Tuesday 8th October 2019
During the afternoon of Tuesday 8th October, prior to the conference, a limited number of attendees will receive the unique opportunity to visit Thyssenkrupp's Carbon2Chem pilot plant.
The Carbon2Chem technical center is built adjacent to the thyssenkrupp Steel Europe site in Duisburg on an area of 3.700 m2. The ground-breaking ceremony took place on 2nd November 2016. After 16 months, the demonstration plants were put into operation in March 2018. In addition to a hall for the water electrolysis, a pipeline bridge and a gas purification plant, a laboratory building of 520 m2 as well as a building for a workshop, a control room and social rooms were built. The official opening ceremony took place on 20th September 2018 with the premier of the methanol production form cleaned steel mill gases. The aim of the Carbon2Chem project is to use sectoral coupling to convert the top gases produced in the steel production into chemical products such as fertilizers, polymers and synthetic fuels.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. Please notify your interest for the site visit when booking for the conference.