The Fourth Annual European Base Oils & Lubricants Summit will be taking place on 19-20 September this year in Prague, Czech Republic. Attracting over 180 attendees in 2011 the event has grown to become a key date in the European lubricants and base oils diary. The 2012 conference will also offer extended networking time and see the launch of the Gala Dinner to which all conference attendees are invited.
- Crude oil price forecast & the impact on future prices of base oils
- The effect of the European debt crisis, recession & possible Eurozone break-up on base oils & lubricants markets
- The future of base oil supply in Europe with a focus on PAOs, Group III base oils and GTL
- Global lubricant market impact on Europe: insight into market dynamics in Russia & Asia
- Commercial insight into the European biolubricants industry
- Assessing the impact of biofuels on engine oils & engines
- Lubricants in the automotive industry: HDMO, PCMO, gear oils and automatic transmission fluids
- Friction modifiers & low viscosity engine oils
- Wind turbine gearbox lubrication
- The future of lubrication in the shipping and aviation industries
- R David Whitby, Chief Executive, Pathmaster Marketing Ltd
- Peter Tjan, President, ATIEL
- Frank De Rudder, Product Manager Polyalphaolefins EAME, Chevron Phillips Chemicals International
- Geeta Agashe, Vice President, Energy, Kline & Company
- Robert Uberman, Development Director, Orlen Oil
- Suhair Abdelhalim, Senior Lubricant Engineer, Ford Motor Company Ltd
- Alan Outhwaite, Manager, Base Oil Business Development, Chevron Global Lubricants
- John Eastwood, Marketing Manager, Croda Lubricants
- John Liddy, Principal, Liddy Associates
- Alexander Bylkin, Analyst, Petromarket Research
- Constantin Madius, Group Product Manager, Axel Christiernsson
- Sharbel Luzuriaga, Senior Analyst, Prague Office, Kline & Company
- John Leavens, Managing Consultant, Purvin & Gertz
- Ling Wang, national Centre for Advanced Tribology at Southampton, University of Southampton
- Sebastian Crawshaw, Chairman/CEO, OATS Ltd
- Senior Representative, Lubrizol
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
The 2011 event saw the introduction of the event networking site which was a huge success. 2012 will also see great improvements in networking opportunities during the two day conference in Prague. In addition to the increase in refreshment break length from 30 to 45 minutes, this year’s event will also include the Gala Dinner taking place in the conference hotel. All conference attendees are invited to the Gala Dinner which is included in the conference fee.
Hotel Ambassador – Zlata Husa
Vaclavske namesti 5-7
111 24, Prague
Tel: +420 224 193876