A seminar that will focus on the issues in aviation investment risk management and the extensive transactional support that is required. The in-depth programme will provide the information needed by professionals such as bankers, operators', technical managers, asset lessors, lessees and legal.
- Overview of Current Market Place & Key Risks faced
- The Transaction Lifecycle
- Industry Best Practice for Due Diligence
- Credit Evaluation & Portfolio Diversification
- Insurance issues
- Defaults & Repossession Planning
- Post Closing Contract & Risk Management Process
- Emerging Issues to Consider & Risk Mitigation
Who should attend:
Anyone involved in financing, leasing, operation and supply and management of aviation assets including airlines, lessors, analysts, banks, financiers, manufacturers and lawyers.
- Michael Dowling
- Michel Dembinski
- Steve Van der Stichele
- Bert Van Leeuwen
- Jan Bosak
- Mike Ellison
- Robert Normand
- Patrice Robinet
- Angus Williamson
- Robert Asher
VenueHoliday Inn Kensington High Street
London W8 5SP UK
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7368 4023https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/gb/en/london
Bedroom rate: GBP 140.00 inc tax and breakfast (single room). The cut-off date for the reduced rate is 17 August 2019.
Delegates are responsible for booking and arranging their own transport and accommodation.