A one day event which will focus both on the leasing of individual engines and the engine aspects of aircraft leases.
Benefits of Attending:
- Gain an understanding about short/long term engine leasing.
- Learn how to budget, evaluate and manage your engine maintenance costs.
- How to comply with aircraft lease return conditions
- What factors to consider when selecting an engine
- Financial Relationship between Redelivery Conditions & Lease Term Duration
- Maintenance Reserve tracking and forecasting / shortfall
- Financial impact of redelivery conditions
- Engine Shop visits
- Future of Engine Leasing
- Financial commercial working
Who should attend:
Financiers, Lessors, Airlines, Lawyers. Anyone new to the industry or wishing to gain a fuller understanding of the issues of engine asset leasing issues.
- Peter Morris
- Kelly Cole
- Denise Mangan-Fahy
VenueHoliday Inn Kensington High Street
London W8 5SP UK
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7368 4023https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/gb/en/london
Bedroom rate: GBP 140.00 inc tax and breakfast (single room). The cut-off date for the reduced rate is 17 August 2019.
Delegates are responsible for booking and arranging their own transport and accommodation.