The global ophthalmic drug
market size is expected to reach a value of $30 billion USD by 2023 with growing focus on alternative delivery approaches to replace intravitreal drug delivery and novel drug development being the key factors driving the market.
With that in mind, We are proud to present the 3rd Annual Ophthalmic Drugs Conference
taking place on the 19th-20th of November 2019, in London.
As Europe's leading Ophthalmic Drugs conference
, we will explore new discoveries in the treatment of ocular rare disease, innovations in gene therapy, the challenges in drug delivery through a complex barrier, patient comfort, and regulatory compliance which make up such core components within the Ophthalmic Drug
This three-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Heads of Drug Development, Senior Directors of Ophthalmology, Heads of Research and Development and many more.
We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in November.
Early registration is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
Benefits of Attending
- Explore novel approaches to delivery of ocular drugs
- Understand late-stage clinical development programs through real-world examples
- Delve into novel delivery methods for ophthalmic drugs via implants lenses and punctal plugs
- Learn how micro-dosing technologies are being used for the treatment of ocular disease
- New for 2019: focus day on the challenges of drug delivery through a complex barrier
Who should attend
Key Job Titles:
Chief, Vice Presidents, Heads, Senior Directors, Directors, Principals, Principal Scientists, Team/ Project Leaders, Clinicians, Clinical Trial Managers, Medical Officers of:
- Ophthalmic devices
- Drug Delivery
- Drug discovery
- Research and development
- Clinical development
- Quality assurance
- Immunology, Inflammation and Allergies
- Market Access
Attendees from all over the world attend our events, gain hands on insight from representatives from UK, Europe and USA.
- Aaron C. Daugherty, Vice President of Discovery, TwoXAR
- Andrew A. Radin, Co-Founder and CEO, TwoXAR
- Aniz Girach, Chief Medical Officer, ProQR Therapeutics
- Che Connon, Professor of Tissue Engineering, Newcastle University
- Daniel Chung, Global Medical Strategy Lead-Ophthalmology, Spark Therapeutics
- Giedrius Kalesnykas, President and Chief Executive Officer, Experimentica Ltd
- James Arps, Director, ProMed Pharma
- Mitchell De Long, Vice President, Chemistry, Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- Naj Sharif, Vice President, Santen Incorporated
- Parisa Zamiri, Global Head of clinical development in Ophthalmology, Novartis Pharmaceutical inc
- Peter Morgan Warren, Medical Assessor, MHRA
- Sahar Awwad, CSO, Optceutics Ltd
- Simon Chandler, Executive Director, Clinical Development, Allergan Ltd
- Steve Brocchini, Academic Staff , UCL School of Pharmacy and UCL Institute of Ophthalmology
- Virginia Calder, Reader in Ocular Immunology, UCL Institute of Ophthalmology
- William Dallman, Clinical Development Manager, Eyenuk
- November 18thConference Day One
- November 19thConference Day Two
- November 20th
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Pl, Kensington, W8 5SY