The Aviation Forum brings together over 760 C- and VP-level decision makers from 25 nations, every year. Leaders of the most important OEMs and suppliers will discuss current and future developments, challenges and opportunities in the aerospace industry in many keynotes, panel discussions and workshops on both conference days.
Over 95 exhibitors will show their latest innovations to all attendees. In cooperation with OEMs, tier-1 suppliers and airlines, strategic purchasers from Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Premium AEROTEC, RECARO, Thales and many more will meet the exhibitors in exclusive B2B meetings.
Moreover, around 100 buyers from several Airbus purchasing departments will attend the forum hosted by Chief Procurement Officer Airbus Dr. Klaus Richter.
What are the highlights of this year's event?
The Aviation Forum takes place in Munich for the first time, this year. The new location will open up new opportunities for companies (especially for SMEs) from Southern Germany and neighbouring countries to participate at the Aviation Forum.
One of our event highlights, that every aerospace company will value, will be B2B Meetings. We started organizing B2B Meetings at the Aviation Forum Hamburg 2017. This year, we want to organize meetings with strategic buyers of OEMs, tier-1 suppliers and airlines. The aim is to have even more partners as in previous years, and make it easier for participants to meet strategic buyers.
Another highlight is our Gala Dinner which is a great possibility to get in touch with unexpected upcoming business partners from the whole supply chain, giving participants completely new potentials and opportunities, on the evening of the first conference day.
What are the benefits of attending the Aviation Forum, previous success stories, statistics of exhibitors/visitors etc.?
- 760+ Participants
- 95+ Exhibitors
- 80+ Partners and Sponsors
- B2B Meetings with OEMs, major tier-1 suppliers and airlines - Airbus, Boeing, RECARO, Thales Group, Premium AEROTEC and Bombardier already confirmed their participation
The event allows SME suppliers of the aviation value chain to connect with decision makers from OEMs along the entire value chain, and with about 100 Airbus representatives. Hence, our event holds great potential to develop new partnerships.
What is the Aviation Forum all about? What are its biggest milestones?
In 2010, we organized the Aviation Forum for the first time. Dr. Klaus Richter, Chief Procurement Officer Airbus, has been patron of the Forum ever since. The number of participants has risen from 300 in 2010 to more than 750 in 2018. The accompanying exhibition has even tripled in size. There is no other conference in the world with nearly 100 Airbus Procurement representatives participating. The Aviation Forum is the key platform for Airbus, and other OEMs such as Boeing to connect with global suppliers and partners.
The event keeps growing every year - here are its greatest milestones:
- 2010: Introduction of the Aviation Forum Hamburg
- 2013: First Boeing C-Level Keynote
- 2015: 5 years partnership with Airbus, over 500 participants, and 50 exhibitors at the 5th Aviation Forum Hamburg
- 2017: Move from the Congress Center Hamburg to a bigger location at the Hamburg Messe and introduction of B2B Meetings at the conference
- 2018: Great increase of B2B Meetings with Airbus, Boeing, Premium AEROTEC, Liebherr, Spirit AeroSystems, RECARO Aircraft Seating, Rolls-Royce, RUAG Aerospace and MTU Maintenance
- 2019: First Aviation Forum held in Munich
List of Speakers:
- Dr. Klaus Richter, Chief Procurement Officer, Airbus
- Dominique Arnal, Head of Procurement, Supply Chain and Logistics, Airbus Defence and Space
- Veronique Canceill, HO Digital & Business Capabilities - Procurement, Airbus
- Olivier Devaux, Head of Procurement Operations Aerostructure Nose & Central Fuselage, Airbus
- Jana Rosenmann, EVP, Head of UAS, Airbus Defence and Space
- Alba Serrano Garcia, Senior Manager, DDMS Procurement Project Leader, Airbus
- Grazzia Vittadini, Chief Technology Officer, Airbus
- Mark Walker, VP Procurement Strategy and Processes, Airbus
- Neil Warren, Procurement Innovation Governance, Airbus
- Jorg Werner, Head of Quality Procurement, Airbus
- Eleanor Mitch, CEO & Co-Founder, 14bis Supply Tracking
- Bert Stegkemper, Managing Partner, ACA Team
- Aimo Buelte, Managing Director - Aerospace Consulting Lead, Accenture
- Dr. Marco W. Soijer, Senior Consultant, Aerospace & Cybersecurity, ACTRANS GmbH
- Baris Goncu, Senior Vice President, AlixPartners GmbH
- Andrew Yang, CEO, Authenticiti
- Prof. Dr. Mirko Hornung, Executive Director Research & Technology, Bauhaus Luftfahrt e. V.
- Joachim Hermes, Member of the Board - Head of Marketing and Sales, Berrang Group
- Dr. Maike Grund, COO & Member of the Board, Bionic Production AG
- Marc Blaser, CEO, Blaser Swisslube
- Volker Thum, Managing Director, BDLI e.V.
- Jody Franich, Vice President, Supply Chain Sourcing Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Operations, The Boeing Company
- Brendon Hill, Global Aerospace Product Champion, BSI Group
- Dr. Axel Peters, Chief Technology Officer, Broetje Automation GmbH
- Becky Ford, Director Global Business Development, Charleston Regional Development Alliance
- Alexander Popkes, Managing Director, CIMPA GmbH
- Stefan Schmid, Director, Aerospace & Defense Sales, Dassault Systemes
- Nico Buchholz, Senior Advisor Fleet & Technical Operations, Delta Air Lines
- Rainer von Borstel, Member of the Executive Board of Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG CEO, Diehl Aviation
- Keith Zealey, Managing Director, Electroimpact, Inc.
- Dr. David Merrill, CEO, Elroy Air
- Pari Singh, CEO, The Engineering Company
- Vinu Vijayan, Global Business Development Manager Aerospace, EOS
- Andreas Ockel, Chief Operating Officer, FACC AG
- Michael Santo, Managing Partner, h&z
- Chrsitian Howe, Chief Executive Officer, HEGGEMANN AG
- Adrian Weiler, Chief Executive Officer, INFORM Aachen
- tbn, Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
- Erik Goedhart, SVP Global Head of Aerospace & Industrials, Kuehne+Nagel Management AG
- Alexander Wiesner, Head of Sales, Langzauner GmbH
- Dr. Yannick Assouad, CEO, Latecoere
- Shriprakash Shukla, Group President - Aerospace, Defence & Steel, Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
- Sonja Rasch, Sales Director Manufacturing, Materialise Germany
- Hans Steininger, CEO, MT Aerospace
- Weiblen Eberhard, Chairman of the Executive Board, Porsche Consulting
- Dr. Thomas Ehm, CEO, Premium AEROTEC
- Joachim Ley, EVP Supply Chain, Member of the Executive Board, RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG
- Torsten Welte, Global Head for Aerospace & Defense and Travel & Transportation IBU, SAP SE
- Bart Reijnen, CEO, Satair
- Gerd Heinrich, Aerospace Lead Consultant Digital Industries Customer Service, Siemens AG
- David Kustner, CEO, Synergeticon GmbH
- Amir Cviko, Senior Partner, STAUFEN Quality Engineers
- Francois Fleutiaux, Commercial Director, Board of Management, T-Systems International
- Aziz Erdinc, Managing Director, Turkish Aerospace Hamburg
- Markus Quicken, CEO, SupplyOn
VenueMesse Munchen Conference Center Nord
Limited rooms with special conditions are availabe at the following hotel recommendations. Please use the following promotion code: Aviation Forum
Hyperion Hotel Munchen****
Single room: EUR 169,00 | Breakfast: EUR 6,20
Twin room: EUR 189,00 | Breakfast: EUR 11,70
reservation by phone: +49 (0) 89 909017200
reservation by e-mail: email@example.com