We proudly present that the 18th Annual Benelux Infrastructure Forum
is returning to Amsterdam in November! This year's meeting will bring together key professionals in the PPP, project financing and infrastructure sectors to discuss the latest issues and trends within the Benelux market.
Through discussing specific case studies and highlighting the challenges of coordinating and operating an Infrastructure project in the region from the perspective of all involved - constructers, banks, financiers, lawyers, regulators and consultants, - the event will provide insight into the new technologies and financing options available to get the best out of each project.
The Forum will have a specific focus on offshore wind and how this can be integrated with offshore solar and energy storage; and lead onto the new mechanisms of investment such as debt financing, Public-Private Partnerships (PPP), refinancing projects and subsidies used to finance for geothermal projects operating in the Netherlands.
Other new topics for this year include looking at the challenges of project risk in new markets for enticing investors.
The conference has established itself as the industry-leading event for the Benelux region and will provide an unparalleled opportunity to learn and network amongst senior executives in this thriving industry. The Benelux Infrastructure Forum is the only place to meet the major players within this industry from both the banks, constructors, institutional investors, lawyers and the regulators.
Benefits of Attending
- Join the only conference tailored to the specific issues that the Benelux region faces
- Case study updates from major projects in the region - Offshore wind, Geothermal, Offshore Solar and Digital Infrastructure.
- Explore the different financing models available for renewable projects to ensure success
- Discover what makes investments in the digital infrastructure so attractive to infrastructure investors
- Exclusive networking opportunities with key opinion leaders and decision makers at the forefront of the Benelux region
- Alistair Perkins, Head of Infrastructure and Project Finance, NN Investment Partners
- Andrew Petry, Partner, Simmons & Simmons
- Erik Jan Snik, Coordinator Public-Private Partnerships, Ministry of Finance, Netherlands
- Femke Brenninkmeijer, Director Energy, Cargo & Offshore, Port of Amsterdam
- Francois Yves Gaudeul, Director, Infrastructure Debt, Allianz Global Investors
- Frank Schoof, Chairman, Stichting Platform Geothermie
- Ines Pinot De Villechenon, Project Manager, Green Giraffe
- Jan Willem Rosingh, Owner, Perpetuum Energy Partners
- Jeroen In t Veld, Director, Rebelgroup
- Jeroen Kies, Executive Director Structured Finance, SMBC Europe Limited Amsterdam Branch
- Jeroen Zanders, Vice President, Macquarie Capital
- Joel Meggelaars, Senior Regulatory Affairs & Stakeholder Manager, Orsted
- Johan Bel, PPP Manager Europe, BESIX Group
- Johan Reynaert, Senior Investment Manager, PMV NV
- Lisa McDermott, Executive Director, ABN AMRO Bank N.V
- Martijn Maandag, Director Due Diligence, DNV GL
- Mathias Pahlke, Head of Infrastructure Europe, NORD/LB
- Michael Feith, Policy Advisor, DG ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL AFFAIRS
- Neal Erlenborn, Director Project Debt & Equity, Van Oord Finance BV
- Peter Gopfert, Director, KfW IPEX-Bank GmbH
- Rutger te Grotenhuis, Managing Partner, Rebel Finance & Transactions BV
- Tim De Knegt, Strategic Finance & Treasury, Port of Rotterdam
VenueLeonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark