As Analytics Goes Mainstream, Don't Get Left Behind
The value of People Analytics
is in the technology's ability to determine gaps and opportunities in organizational performance, objectives and culture. While an organization's people are the key to its success, without the proper data collection it's impossible to predict what (and who) to invest in.
With strategic planning and proper story-telling, behind-the-scenes data can be a worthwhile endeavor for businesses as a whole. Whether it's building data systems in-house or using a ready-to-go platform, there is a way for analytics to drive effective results aligning with key business objectives.
The 22nd People Analytics Summit
taking place in San Diego, California September 30 - October 2, 2019 will gather a large range of thought leaders and decision makers. From the ground breakers that have started from scratch to the decision makers who have transformed their People function into the company's very own consultative resource, these leaders of analytics will discuss topics covering each stage of the employee life cycle and how analytics is essential every step of the way.
Why utilize your valuable resources on this event?
- Hear from HR leaders who use analytics to unleash the power of their organization's most valuable asset -- its people.
- Learn how to create an analytics team that fits your organization
- Master how to simplify data to communicate results effectively
- Understand how to develop compelling projects your executives can invest in
Key Benefits of Attending
- Enable Cross-Functional Collaboration: position HR as the head of the executive leadership table
- Upgrade your KPIs: the workforce metrics you need to use now to scrap the metrics that don't matter
- Career Development: establish and advance a data-driven HR organization
- Talk Numbers: analyze the ROI of your people practices & convey a data story to your business leaders
- Elevate the Employee Experience: the mission critical priority to drive enhanced business results
- Heather Whiteman PhD, VP Global Head of People Strategy, Analytics, Digital Learning & HR Operations, GE Digital
- Mei Kim, Global HR Analytics Leader, Eaton
- Dan Lapporte, People Analytics Leader, Talent & Organizational Performance, Kaiser Permanente
- Emma Vazirabadi, Associate Director of People Insights & HR Analytics, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Joe DeConno, AVP People Analytics & Workforce Planning, CNA Financial Services
- Himank Priyadarshi, Global People Analytics, Siemens
- Olivia Lau, Director, Global Compensation & Talent Analytics, Unity Technologies
- Bryan Vetrecin, AVP of Organizational Effectiveness, Workforce Analytics, Wake Forest Baptist Health
- Nicholas Garbis, Global Lead for Strategic Workforce Planning, Allianz
- Imran Hashmi, Director of People Insights, AbbVie
- Rob King, Head of Workforce Intelligence, Takeda
- Steve Turner, Global Head of HRIS (People Systems & Data Analytics), Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and Affiliates
- Tyrone Smith PhD, People Operations & Workforce Analytics Leader, Ryan
- Victoria Blanshteyn, Employee Sentiments and Insights Program Lead, Chevron
- Brad Clum, People Analytics Solution Strategist, Genentech
- Michael Kilpatrick, Senior Manager of HR Analytics, Banfield Pet Hospital
- Ryan Hammond, Head of People Analytics, Pure Storage
- Neta Grossfeld, People Analyst, Pure Storage
- Tami Forman, Executive Director, Path Forward
- Christopher Lind, Head, Global Digital Learning, GE Healthcare
- Jennie Shephard, Worldwide Head of Talent Acquisition & Mobility, Gilead Sciences
- Robert O. Lanning, Director, HRIS and People Analytics, Silicon Valley Bank
- Roxanne Laczo, Head of Advanced Analytics and Insights, AIG
- Jimmy Zhang, Senior Director of People Strategy and Analytics, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
September 30, 2019Main Event:
October 1-2 , 2019
VenueHilton San Diego Del Mar
15575 Jimmy Durante Blvd
Del Mar California 92014
Hilton San Diego/Del Mar is ideally situated near La Jolla, UCSD and Carmel Valley. Located adjacent to the Del Mar Fairgrounds, Kaaboo, San Diego Fair, and Del Mar Race Track. Make use of their complimentary transportation within a 5-mile radius to explore beautiful beaches and the charm of downtown Del Mar.
The special room rate of $179 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 1-800-445-8667 and give the group name IQPC. You must make your reservation no later than September 8th, 2019. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference.Please note:
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.