Energy Storage for Aerospace
A Realistic Roadmap (in Terms of Technology, Markets, Infrastructure and Finance) for the Next 5 Years!
Electrification From Fixed-wing Perspective - Electric Vertical Take-off & Landing (eVTOL) - Air Taxis, Urban Air Mobility (UAM), Drones and Rotorcraft.Energy Storage for Aerospace
merges expert talks on future technologies with real life case studies.
OEM'S will share how to achieve power density for energy storage solutions and present solutions for the fixed-wing industry, E-VTOL/Urban Air Mobility industry and thermal management technology providers.
Visit us and discuss the following topics among others:
- Optimal design of electric systems for MEA
- Power Electronics: High temperature PE
- Commuter Aircraft and Helicopter
- Move to More Electric Aircraft - results and upcoming projects
- Hybrid-electric distributed propulsion system
- Energy storage as the key to MEA design success
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.