Successful Developments with Biobased Materials for Coatings Industry
With the ban on lead containing coatings , the market is moving towards a more sustainable approach for the environment: reducing carbon footprints, impact of REACH regulations, production capacity growth, the coatings industry is facing wide range of ongoing changes & developments. The industry will need to continue to adapt and work together, with representatives from the whole value chain involved, to meet and discuss these changes.
These latest changes, as well as the excellent opportunities for the industry, will be addressed at our Biobased Coatings Summit
APAC, taking place in Bangkok, Thailand, on the 15th & 16th January 2020.
The two day event will give you an insight to the industry's latest policy evaluations and, while focusing largely on developments within the coatings industry in APAC, will also concentrate on updates and future forecasts on supply and demand of the key world markets. By highlighting the sector's current major challenges and opportunities the conference will provide a holistic outlook on market trends and drivers.
Join us in Bangkok for two days of unique business opportunities through networking, exchanging perspectives with other industry leaders - all in one exclusive venue.
Key Topics Include
- Market Trends & Growth In Biobased Coatings
- Sourcing Of Raw Materials, Pricing & Supply Chain Management
- Impact of Government Policies & Regulations
- Increasing Awareness & Demand
- Highlighting Benefits Of Biobased Coatings Through Sustainability And Environment Protection
- Developments & Performance Properties of Biobased Paints
- Comparing The Performance Properties of Paints
- Wood Coatings & Adhesives From Biomass to Finished Goods
- Cashew Nutshell Liquid Renewable & Reliable Feedstock?
- Transfer of Technology From Europe to Asia
Who will attend?
- Chemicals companies
- Suppliers/Distributors of biobased products
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Solution Providers
- R&D Scientists
- Registration Specialists
- Global Business/Commercial Directors
- Solution Providers
- Technology Providers
- Technical Managers
- Manufacturers of bio based products
- Agricultural cooperatives and raw material traders
- Equipment suppliers for the chemical industry
- Engineering, Consulting & Investment companies
- Bent Kidmose, Technical Director for Applications- Asia Pacific, Sherwin Williams
- Ayub Mulla, Application & Tech. Development ASEAN, PT Covestro Polymers Indonesia
- Dr. Lucy E. Griffiths, Technical Director, PPG Industrial Coatings Asia Pacific
- Melvin Spalburg, Head of Manufacturing, AkzoNobel
- Tapan Dhar, Vice President(R&D), Berger Paints
- Otto Soidinsalo, Technical Application Manager, Borregard
- Andreas Wolf, Business Unit Manager Asia Pacific, SCHUTZ GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Dr. Nikolaus Raupp, Senior Manager Regional Marketing, BASF
- Dr. Alok Khullar, Senior General Manager, Aditya Birla Chemicals(Thailand)Ltd
- Avneesh Kabra, Marketing Manager (APAC & MEA), Troy Corp
- Huzaifa Matawala, CEO, Regent Paints Inc. USA
- Ms. Ninlawan, Technical Product Manager, Advanced Biochemical (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Petcharat Eksangkul, Director, Eason Paints / Former President, Thailand Paint Manufacturers Association(TPMA)
- Amol Mulajkar, Deputy General Manager, Soujanya Color
- Sachin Joshi, Managing Director, SK Formulations
- Mertella Manansala-Ysulat, Science Research Specialist, DOST-ITDI
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.