The 15th Pharma Meeting Pros Summit
moves to Atlantic City! Join us at Harrah's Waterfront Conference Center for the 2019 event. All Corporate and Third-Party Planners receive complimentary hotel accommodations! You'll be asked for your arrival and departure dates at the hotel when you register for the conference.
The Pharmaceutical Meeting Professionals Summit
is the established annual gathering for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industry meeting and event executives. This summit delivers a research-based educational program attracting a balanced audience of both planners and suppliers in an intimate, relaxed setting, ideal for engaging and networking. Offering a selection of educational sessions, results-driven case studies, interactive panels, and intimate roundtables, the event provides a comprehensive and quality education on industry trends and critical topics necessary to optimize meeting management in the life science industries. Join us this November in New Jersey at this unique and engaging summit and leave with the knowledge and contacts necessary to advance your meeting operations.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- The Pharma Meeting Pros Summit offers the highest ratio of planners to suppliers out of all the medical meeting professional events.
- The intimate size and setting promote interactivity and networking. Attendees engage with colleagues, suppliers and visit booths during scheduled networking times, in a relaxed setting, not through mandatory forced meetings. The open layout of the session rooms and exhibit area provides ideal networking conditions to meet the industry's senior-level Planners, top hotels and convention centers, experienced third party planners and the latest technology vendors. Leave with the connections you need to develop and execute successful meetings and events.
- The only event where the primary focus is on delivering quality education for meeting professionals in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Device industries. Gain the information you need to optimize event development and management and the knowledge of how your current processes compare to other companies.
- A loyal following. With over 50% of the conference participants in 2018 having attended in previous years, find out why so many come back year after year.
- Tracked sessions and a variety of roundtable discussions offer a selection of topics and formats, to ensure you get the greatest educational value on issues that are of the most important to you and your company. Report back on only the topics relevant for your company to improve and succeed.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for meeting professionals from pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, specialty pharma, and generics companies, third-party meeting planning service providers, CROs and other healthcare colleagues who have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Meeting and Event Planning/Production/Management/Solutions/Services
- Meeting Operations
- Meeting Management and Event Services
- Convention/Trade Show Planning
- Corporate Events
- Conference/Event Coordination
- Travel Services
- Speaker Training/Relations
- Procurement, Strategic Sourcing/Purchasing, Contracting
- Special Events
This conference is also of interest to:
- Conventions Centers
- Convention and Visitors Bureaus
- Travel and Event Management Companies
- Travel Agencies
- Training Companies
- Medical Education/CME Providers
- Hotel Procurement/Destination Management Companies
- Speaker Training and Management
- Independent Meeting Planning Companies
- Samme Allen, MC-Facilitator-Moderator, SAMME ALLEN LTD
- Alexandra Barbolla, Meetings Specialist, Public Affairs, ALKERMES, INC.
- Jeffrey Cesari, External Operations Lead, Enterprise Strategy and Business Development, BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB
- Alyssa Dver, CEO and Co-Founder, AMERICAN CONFIDENCE INSTITUTE
- Mozelle Goodwin, CMP, HMCC, Meeting Planner, Global Clinical Meeting Planning, Corporate Operations, EISAI INC.
- Kathy Grau, Strategic Meetings Consultant; President Elect , MPI NJ
- Sue Hershkowitz-Coore, Sales Trainer and Author, HIGH IMPACT PRESENTATIONS
- Megan Higgins, CMP, HMCC, Senior Clinical Events Specialist, CORINDUS VASCULAR ROBOTICS
- Sonal Humane, Director, Meeting Management, MERCK
- Darren R. Jones, Senior Principal, Global Compliance Consulting Leader, IQVIA
- Colleen Kenney, CMP, Senior Director, Corporate Events, ALKERMES
- Michael Mahoney, Director, Strategic Event Services, GENENTECH
- Ryan Mazon, Senior Vice President, EDUCATIONAL MEASURES
- Lisa Messina, Vice President, Sales, CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT
- Mary Rivers, Director, Commercial Meetings and Events, TAKEDA
- T.J. Sharpe, Patient, Survivor, Father, Speaker
- Andy Taffin, CEO, TALLEN TECHNOLOGY RENTALS
- James Vachon, CMM, Former Associate Director, Global Events, Meetings and Conventions, TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONAL CO.
- Michael Varlotta, HMCC, JANSSEN, Senior Director, Marketing Department of Medical Education
- Bonnie Weiss, Director, Global Pharmaceutical/Life Science Sales, HYATT HOTELS
- Jane Wolfe, Industry Leader; Former Vice President, SMM and Supplier Relationship Management, CREATIVE GROUP INC. Former Director, Corporate Meetings and Congresses, BIOGEN
VenueHarrah's Waterfront Conference Center
777 Harrah's Blvd, 08401
Atlantic City, NJ, USA