The leading event for HR Procurement, Contingent Workforce and Talent Acquisition
At a time of great uncertainty, growing competition for world-class talent, dependence on contingent workers and demand for innovative HR services we gather Europe's largest and most innovative companies to answer one simple question: How can you adapt your sourcing strategy to compete in this new world of work?
3 Reasons to Attend
- Improve your global workforce classification - Reduce risk, drive out cost and improve productivity with advice from procurement and HR experts from leading employers.
- Get more buy-in from HR stakeholders - Find out how on-demand, direct source and other methods can help you transform your workforce management results faster.
- Identify the right tools and technologies - Benchmark MSP & VMS decisions of global businesses to help you with the 'make' or 'buy' decision on contingent workforce management solutions.
Be Inspired, Learn From:
- Sander Haken, Global Head of HR Procurement, Shell
- Julie Smith, Global Head of HR Procurement, British American Tobacco
- Andreas Hettwer, Group Procurement Category Director External Resources,, CapGemini
- Bev Thaker-Fell, Global Head of HR Procurement, Barclays Bank
- Nicola Perrozzi, Global Head of Professional Services Procurement, Lego
- Martin Thomas, Global Head of Total Workforce Management, Philips
- Suhas Petkar, Global Head of HR Procurement, Teva
- Sophia Battle, Head of Technology and Services Procurement Europe, Nike
VenueNOVOTEL Amsterdam City
1083 AD Amsterdam
Tel: +31 20 541 11 23
Webpage: click here
Novotel Amsterdam City is a 4-star hotel in the heart of Amsterdam' business district 'de Zuidas' and close to the city's key attractions.RAI station is just around the corner from the hotel where you can easily reach Amsterdam' city centre and Schiphol Airport in just 15 minutes.Accommodation
ProcureCon HR attendees can benefit from a preferential rate at the NOVOTEL Amsterdam City for just EUR189 per night including VAT, WiFi and breakfast, but excluding 6% city tax.
To book your room at our exclusive discounted rate, please click here. We would advise you book sooner rather than later as rooms are offered on a first come, first served basis.
Alternatively we have put together a unique ProcureCon HR HotelMap that shows the nearby accommodation options and best possible rates and special offers. The map displays live availability and allows you to book directly with each hotel: HotelMapPlease note
; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.