Technology disruption is upending many business functions, and finance is no exception. Companies are starting to make strategic decisions about their finance functions in search of a competitive advantage. But finance teams typically lack the investment required to fuel their transformation, as funding tends to be focused on other parts of the business that traditionally drive growth. Technology tools are continuing to evolve. Finance professionals are being asked to learn new skills, often related to such technology. And work is morphing into more project-oriented opportunities.
The ability to manage large amounts of data and turn those data into insight for the business is one of the major challenges that CFOs are facing among many another tough business problems like liquidity and cash flow, complicated cash lifecycle finding and retaining good talent.
In this 51th financial edition, we are gathering CFOs, Finance VPs and Director from all over Europe to address those challenges and how can optimise business value through digital transformation to deliver better, fast and more efficient service to the consumer in a very demanding and competitive market.
Case StudiesGet an intensive analysis of facts, figures data and practical methods from our experts to solve our organizational problems and benchmark your strategies with your peers to improve and develop your processes. Emphasize interaction and exhange information to discuss the impact of digitalization on businesses.
- Emanuele Tamiazzo, Southern Europe Finance Director, Chep
- Fredrik Hedlund, Senior Vice President Global Connect CFO, Nielsen
- Mustafa KILIC, CFO, Groupe SEB
- Rene Rudinger, CFO, Arcadis
- Rosa Allegue, CFO, Skechers USA IBERIA
- Monica Aguera, CFO, Sanofi
- Stephane Suveg, Vice President Finance & Controlling, Schneider Electric
- Xavier Tena, Senior Finance Director (Board member), Volkswagen Group
VenueProvided after registration