Manufacturers are predicting smart, connected products launched will jump from 35% in 2017 to 47% in 2020, growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.3% a year, up from just 14% in 2014. Given constrained engineering, R&D, and production schedule availability consumed supporting legacy products today, this jump in an entirely new product category is forcing manufacturers to reinvent themselves. Just 18% of manufacturers are planning to abandon transaction-based products and shift to an entirely service-based business. The majority (54%) are planning to sell both legacy products and launch new smart, connected products that will be their platforms for services revenue formation generating new models, strategies and paradigms.
Real-life examples of how you were able to satisfy your customer's needs and help them accomplish their goals. with our expert's great case studies, you will be able to highlight your successes in a way that you learn to create added value for your organisation.
- Engage leaders into continuous improvement
- Enhance the quality improvement through Gamba walk
- Staying the lean course
- Industrty 4.0 in practices be ready to implement
- Reshape the manufacturing sector with IOT & AI
- Getting your employees ready for Industry 4.0
- Johan Heyman, VSr. Vice President Organizational Excellence, Barco
- Vikram Srivastava, Director Business Transformation, Philips
- Luis Miguel del saz, Manufacturing Directior, Airbus
- Oliver Herrmann, Vice President supply Chain & Manufacturing, T-systems
- Wald Westerlink, VP Global OPEX, Maxion Wheel
- Cornelia Thieme, Manufacturing Director, Biogen
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.