Our European Textile Polyester Summit
2019 will be taking place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands on 23rd & 24th October 2019.
Through interactive sessions and panel discussions led by industry experts this conference will give you an insight into the European polyester market and its drivers and developments, as well as focus on feedstock availability and sustainability challenges.
Over the two days you will get an update on novel polyester production processes and latest technology advancements from senior executives representing petrochemical companies, polyester fibre and textile manufacturers, polyester retailers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders across the value chain.
Join us in Amsterdam to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
- Obstacles and Solutions Facing Polyester Supply and Demand
- The Polyester Trade and the Impact of the Asian Market on European Production
- Addressing Regulations Framing the European Polyester Fibre Market
- Examining the Technologies within Polyester Fibre, Yarn and Textile Production
- Technical Use of Polyester and the Opportunities for Growth in the Market
- Implementing Sustainable Methods of Polyester Production
- Moving Towards a Circular Economy through Polyester Fibre Production
- Understanding the Relationship between Polyester and Ethics
Who Will Attend?
- Raw material producers
- Polyester producers
- End product manufacturers; brands, textile producers focusing on clothing, furnishing fabric, technical textiles
- Equipment and machinery providers
- Testing and software companies
- Additives providers
- Regulatory Officials & Country Officials
- Academic Institutions
- Specialised consultants
- Companies focusing on polyester recycling/circular economy
- Frederic Van Houte, Director General, CIRFS
- Giovanni Marchi, CEO, Marchi & Fildi
- Hao Ding, Business Leader Textiles EMEA, DuPont Biomaterials
- Sam Deconinck, Deputy Lab Manager, OWS
- Seda Unal, R&D Manager, Polyteks
- Kay Ullrich, Deputy Head R&D, TITV Greiz
- Volker Steidel, Managing Director, Lauffenmuhle
- Andre Wissenberg, VP, Head of Marketing, Communications & Public Affairs, Oerlikon
- Catarina Guise, R&D, Inovafil
- Martin Stephan, Deputy CEO, Carbios
- Pieter Imhof, CEO, BioBTX
- Martin Cieslik, Head of Marketing & Sales, Hohenstein
- Julian Lings, Sustainability & CSR Manager, The North Face
- Sliman Almuhamed, Component & Technology Engineer, Decathlon
- Vivek Tandon, CEO, PerPETual Global
- Cyndi Rhoades, CEO, Worn Again Technologies
- Pals Brust, CEO, UPSET Textiles
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHotel Casa Amsterdam
Eerste Ringdijkstraat 4, 1097 BC