The Only Mediterranean LNG Bunkering Event Focussed on Investment, ssLNG Operations, Decarbonisation and Alternative Marine Fuels. LNG Bunkering Summit
: Mediterranean Forum is the only LNG
focused event connecting ship-owners, ship-designers/builders, fuel providers, port authorities, terminals and regulatory bodies in the Mediterranean. Taking place a few short months before the 2020 IMO deadlines, this event will consider what fresh opportunities we're likely to see in the Mediterranean within the next 10 years, with covering themes including:
- Investing in LNG - how can you build a greater business case for LNG to increase stakeholder appetite to invest?
- ssLNG - Can small-scale LNG solutions be the answer to bridging the LNG adoption gap?
- Alternative marine fuels - hear from leading innovators and R&D labs on the exciting new technologies they're exploring
Join us to explore what new opportunities these topics will unveil in the Mediterranean.
Agenda themes in 2019 include:
- Regulations: Receive updates on regulatory developments across within the EU and their potential impact on projects in the Mediterranean region
- Decision making: Hear predictions, forecasts and future trends to help understand commercial viability and suitability for LNG now and into the future
- Finance and funding: Discover available finance options and successful strategies to secure investments into the Mediterranean and other areas
- Port perspectives: Avoid project pitfalls through understanding common challenges European ports overcame from planning through to operation
- Shipping perspectives: Review alternative methods of Marine Fuel and discover how major shipping companies approached their conversion and vessel options
- LNG supply chain: Learn how EU ports are realising their supply chain management process and associated LNG Infrastructure challenges
- Operational challenges: Discuss potential challenges for machinery operation, risk management and safety
- Decarbonisation challenges: Learn what new technologies ship-designers and fueling operators are exploring to meet decarbonisation regulations
2019 early confirmed speakers
- Jordi Vila, Strategy Manager, Port de Barcelona
- John Ghio, Deputy Captain of Port, Gibraltar Port Authority
- Bud Darr, Executive Vice President, Maritime Policy and Government Affairs, MSC Cruises
- George Polychroniou, Executive Director, DEPA
- Antonio Miranda, Head of LNG Bunkering, Naturgy
- Antonis Trakakis, Technical Director, Forward Ships
- Juan Pablo Perez, Head of Projects and Works Division, Port of Algeciras Bay Authority
- Florence Perouas, Captain of the Port, Port of Marseille Fos
- Giuseppe Spotti, Chief Commercial Officer, Elengy
- Gerben Dijkstra, Business Development Manager, Anthony Veder
- Pedro Frazao, Director, Grupo Sousa
- Jaakko Lappi, Sales Manager, Deltamarin
- Ignacio Poblet Gonzalez, LNG Project Manager and Business Development, Cotenaval
- Sjaak Klaap, VP - Business Development, Spliethoff
- Roy van Eijsden, Service Line Director Advisor, WSP
- Jon Clipsham, Hydrogen Manager, EMEC
- Robert Songer, Small-Scale LNG Market Manager, Training Manager, & Senior Market Reporter, ICIS
- Captain Muhammad Shafique, Senior Lecturer, Southampton Solent University
Pre-conference workshop: 14th October 2019
: 15-16th October 2019
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please Note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies.