Lignofuels Americas 2020
will bring together senior representatives from across the entire value chain including feedstock producers, technology providers, lignofuel producers and the research community amongst others for two days of informative presentations, interactive discussions and excellent networking opportunities.
Transportation fuels from lignocellulosic feedstocks have made huge steps forward in terms of technological development and we are also now seeing drives to optimize the product value through the integration of chemical production and holistic approach to feedstock processing.
Join us in Omaha on 11th & 12th March 2020 for a highly interactive & informative conference whilst enjoying the networking opportunities with your peers.
Key Topics Include:
- An overview of the rise of the ethanol industry: From corn growing to ethanol production
- Regulatory framework & sustainability of the biofuel industry
- Implementation of year-round E15 sales
- Current capacities for cellulosic ethanol production in North America
- Hydrofation: Transforming Bio-organic Residues into Advanced Biofuels
- Chemicals from lignocellulosic biomass
- Sustainable automotive and aviation industry: Prospects & limits
- Lignin-Based Polymeric Resins
- Approaching lignin valorization & sustainable bioeconomy
- Pretreatment and enzymatic saccharification
- Future scenarios for lignin waste market: forecast & size
Who Will Attend?
Technical, strategic and business development executives from advanced generation biofuel producers, oil refiners, process technology providers, enzyme developers, engineering firms and agribusiness as traders & brokers, automotive & aviation industries, financiers, investors, consultants and chemical companies.
- Scott McDermott, Partner & Chief Operating Officer, Ascendant Partners, Inc.
- Robert Brown, Director, Bioeconomy Institute, Iowa State University
- Monte Shaw, Executive Director, Iowa Renewable Fuels Association
- David Hallberg, Principal, Dakota AG Energy
- Steve Hartig, Senior Consultant, ReCon Associates
- Charles Etter, Environmental Strategy and Regulatory Affairs, Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Jim Ramm, Director of Engineering, EcoEngineers
- Brad Pleima, Senior Engineer, EcoEngineers
- Dr. Peter Hawighorst, ISCC System GmbH
- Perry Toms, CEO, Steeper Energy
- Ludo Diels, Research Leader, VITO
- Blake Simmons, Division Director, Biological Systems & Engineering, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Mojgan Nejad, Assistant Professor, Michigan State University
- David Gardels, Partner, Husch Blackwell
- Marisa A Lima Coral, E2G Process Manager, Raizen (subject to final confirmation)
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.