Following the success of the European edition of Lignofuels
conference which is now in its 10th year running and going from strength to strength, ACI is thrilled to announce that the American edition of Lignofuels
will be taking place in Omaha, NE on October 30th & 31st 2019.Lignofuels Americas
is a platform to meet insightful leaders through the research talks and presentations and encourage many novel approaches of production and scale up of renewable energy.
Over the two days, this summit will bring together key lignofuels stakeholders to join our forum discussions and networking, including leaders from advanced generation biofuels companies from across the globe represented by Technical, Strategic and Business Development Executives from First and Advanced Generation Biofuels Producers, Oil Refiners, Process Technology Providers, Enzyme Developers, Engineering Firms and Agribusiness as well as Financiers, Investors, Policy & Regulators, Automotive & Aviation Industries, Consultants, Traders & Brokers and Chemical Companies.
With its interactive format and networking breaks it will also provide a senior level platform for representatives of the entire value chain, allowing attendees to benefit from excellent networking opportunities!
Join us in Omaha on 11th & 12th March 2020 for a highly interactive & informative conference whilst enjoying the networking opportunities with your peers.
Key Topics Include:
- An overview of the rise of the ethanol industry: From corn growing to ethanol production
- Regulatory framework & sustainability of the biofuel industry
- Implementation of year-round E15 sales
- Current capacities for cellulosic ethanol production in North America
- Hydrofation: Transforming Bio-organic Residues into Advanced Biofuels
- Chemicals from lignocellulosic biomass
- Sustainable automotive and aviation industry: Prospects & limits
- Lignin-Based Polymeric Resins
- Approaching lignin valorization & sustainable bioeconomy
- Pretreatment and enzymatic saccharification
- Future scenarios for lignin waste market: forecast & size
Who Will Attend?
Technical, strategic and business development executives from advanced generation biofuel producers, oil refiners, process technology providers, enzyme developers, engineering firms and agribusiness as traders & brokers, automotive & aviation industries, financiers, investors, consultants and chemical companies.