This Future of Biogas Europe Conference
will be taking place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, on 13th-14th November 2019.
The European biogas
market is set to witness strong growth on account of growing focus toward decarbonizing the energy sector supported by a multitude of legislative schemes and policies. Increased production and use of biogas to support the circular economy and renewable energy mix will stimulate the industry growth in the region.
According to recent report published by Global Market Insights, Inc. says Europe Biogas
Market is expected to surpass USD 6 Billion by 2025.
The World Biogas
Association estimates that by 2020, the biogas
sector in the Netherlands has the potential to produce 1.2 billion m3 of biogas or 0.75 billion m3 of biomethane, increasing to 3.7 billion and 2.2 billion m3 respectively by 2030 (Green Gas Forum, 2014). Significant growth is expected in biogas from manure, sewage sludge, grass and seaweed.
This is why we are excited to announce that this 5th Future of Biogas Europe Conference
will be taking place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, on 6th - 7th November 2019.
This 5th annual two-day conference will once again provide a senior level platform and bring together senior executives & experts from the entire value chain including power producers, technology providers, agricultural sector, food and beverage industry, waste industry and leading technology and solution providers.
Join us in Amsterdam to discuss the latest challenges and developments making an impact on the industry and benefit from excellent networking opportunities.
Key Topics Include:
- Implications of Recent Developments in the EU Legislation
- Digestate Processing & Management
- Addressing Feedstock & Sustainability Challenges
- Biogas Upgrading - New Developments in Upgrading Techniques & Technologies
- Future Role of Biogas
- Future of Financing
- The Biorefinery Approach to Creating Chemical Building Blocks, Biopolymers & Additives from waste
- Biogas for the Transport Sector
- Biogas from the Landfill & Wastewater Treatment Sector
Who Will Attend?
- Energy companies
- Food and beverage industry
- Agricultural sector
- Waste management professionals
- Solution Providers
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Technology Providers
- Ole Hvelplund, Director - Nature Energy
- Jeroen Meiberg, Financial Director- Orange Gas
- Michael Kottner, Vice President - IBBK
- Kees Kwant, Senior Expert Bioenergy and Biobased Economy - Rijksdienst Voor Ondernemend Nederland (RVO.nl)
- Rodica Faucon, Advanced Energy For Transport & Environmental Impacts Expert - Renault - Research & Strategy Division
- Thomas Minter, Director - Malaby Biogas Ltd
- Erik Draber, Senior Account Manager - Biothane - Veolia Water Technologies Techno Center Netherlands B.V.
- Havard Wollan, CEO - Biokraft AS
- Jean-Marie Gauthey, Head Of European Affairs - GRDF
VenueVenue to be confirmed