Be the disrupter, not the disrupted.
Consumers today have more choice, more information and less time. You face the challenge of cutting through the noise, soon competing with Amazon, and meeting your customer wherever and whenever they want to shop.eTail Nordic 2019
brings together the eCommerce leaders, innovators and disruptors who will challenge convention and share their proven experience in delivering the truly "seamless retail" experience your customers now expect.
Get ideas from all of the great minds in the audience through continuous small working group discussions.
- Case Study Revolution - Take part in interactive discussions with your peers at eTail Nordic and take away different approaches to the same eCommerce challenges. Starting with a case study, the speaker then invites your group to find a solution to the challenge.
- Oxford Style Debate - Walk away with a fresh mindset and better prepared to deal with a controversial issue. Sit back and witness the retail industry leading figures pitting themselves against each other to deliver the knockout argument.
- Creative Boardroom - Determine a new 3-step action plan to take back to the office and test. Collaborate with your eCommerce industry peers to leverage their know-how and challenge each other to ultimately find a new way forward.
- Dragons' Den - Find the next big start up that can help you innovate fast and stay ahead of the curve in digitalisation. Assess each start up's benefit to your business and the likelihood of their future success.
- Synergy Workshop - Turn theory into practice and bring an idea to life. Collaborate with your industry peers on a new forward-looking project to create a step-by-step action plan to launch it.
Our Brand Promise To You:
- Connecting more Scandinavian eCommerce & Multi-Channel Retail Innovators than anyone else: Where you really find out what the leading retailers are doing to ready their eCommerce to win customers now and in the future.
- More focused upon your specific eCommerce needs than any other event: An agenda built on 100 hours of talking to Scandinavian eCommerce and Multi-Channel Retail Innovators to address every challenge and opportunity you face.
- More engaging and immersive experiences than anywhere else: Take part in small working groups rather than just formal presentations so you can learn from all of the great minds in the audience, not just speakers.
3 Reasons to Attend
- Agenda Designed By Retailers, For Retailers.
-eTail Nordic is designed with an advisory board of eCommerce, online marketing leaders from Nordic's top retailers.
-Whether you're responsible for eCommerce, online or content marketing, customer experience or social media, the parallel streams will allow you to tailor the event to your specific needs.
- Interactive Learning Formats.
-Don't settle for death by PowerPoint. eTail Nordic offers a wider variety of formats than any other event.
-From small group brainstorming to lively Oxford-style debates, you will leave inspired not tired.
- You're In Great Company
-Expand your network and benchmark against the best in Scandinavian eCommerce.
-From big brand retailers like H&M Group and Ikea to top local players like Ellos, Kicks and Dansk Supermarked Group, this is where the best of the best come to learn and network.
Be Inspired. Learn From:
- Rocky Brennicke, Marketing and Brand Management, H&M Group
- Jan Thisted Ettrup-Mikkelsen, CMO, Saxo.com
- Ajit Sivadasan, VP Global eCommerce, Digital Marketing and Platform, Lenovo
- Eldar Terzic, CTO, CDON
- Thomas Geitzenauer, Head of Global CRM Interaction, SWAROVSKI
- Ruusa Koskelainen, Head of Digital Marketing & CRM, Finnair
- Eleonore Sall, Global Marketing Director, Gant
- David Hejgaard, Regional Head of Marketing Nordics, Zalando
- Johan Trocme, Director, Research Insights Thematics, Nordea
- Kare Andre Jevanord, Head of Digital, Power International
VenueRadisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel
Amager Boulevard 70,
DK-2300 Copenhagen, Denmark
Tel: 45 3396 5000
Web: Click Here
Welcome to the beautiful city of Spires, Copenhagen. Here, youíll find a blend of international corporations, historic landmarks and city attractions within close proximity to the conference hotel. As the capital of Denmark, Copenhagen is the financial hub of the country, yet it maintains a charming atmosphere created by sparkling canals and lively pedestrian areas. Transportation is readily available, you can catch a bus, taxi or rent a car. Many companies, restaurants, shops and cultural attractions are within walking distance of the hotel. If you want to make your way around town the Danish way, then rent a bike and be on your way.Accommodation
Hotel Deals Sell Out Fast
We have arranged an exclusive discounted rate at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel of DKK 1,595, including Danish 25% VAT, for Standard Single room per night including breakfast, access to the hotelís fitness area and fast wireless internet access.Go here to book your room!
Rooms at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel sell out fast so book your room as soon as you have registered if you need somewhere to stay.