The Only Conference For COOs And Heads Of Innovation From Europes Top Investment Banks
Want to gain an insight into how Europes leading investment banks are embracing innovation to transform their operating model to move beyond mandatory regulatory change to optimising profitability?
Attracting 150+ operations and innovations decision makers from Europes leading investment banks, only at CMIS
will you gain access to the who is who shaping the future of your industry.
Learn from their biggest successes on leveraging innovations in AI, DLT, Cloud, RPA, Fintech, Regtech and much more to accelerate your front-back operations, market infrastructure and regulatory transformation projects.
Top 3 Reasons to Attend:
- Inspiration. Leadership. Relationships: Network and learn with the most senior group of innovation and operations leaders found anywhere in the capital markets industry: 50% at MD level or above
- 5 Star Content: Learn from the worlds top investment banks who have transcended theory and are currently implementing innovation at scale across their organisation
- An Unforgettable Experience: Mingle, chat and expand your network of innovation thought-leaders in the stunning surroundings of The Waldorf Hotel in London
Get Inspired. 2019 speakers included:
- Jason Nabi, Managing Director, Global Head of Innovation, HSBC Securities Services
- Karim Hajjaji, COO Global Markets, Santander
- Jason Gurandiano, CTO, RBC Capital Markets
- Craig Butterworth, MD, Global Head of Client Ecosystem, Nomura
- Natalia Kory, CTO, JP Morgan
- Roger Nurse, MD, COO Primary Markets, Mizuho International
- Nick Lovett, MD, COO & Global Markets Controls Officer, Credit Suisse
- Paul Maley, MD, COO Institutional Client Group, Deutsche Bank
VenueThe Waldorf Hilton
As a bastion of Britishness, The Waldorf Hilton stands as one of London's most iconic hotels. Perfectly positioned, you'll find The Waldorf right in the heart of the Capital's glitzy district of theatres and a short walk from the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden Piazza and some of the best shops, restaurants, bars, galleries, museums and landmarks. Blending Edwardian grandeur with modern comfort, The Waldorf has been recognised as one of London's finest establishments since 1908.