Following the success of last year's conference in Stockholm, Sweden which gathered over 100 senior level attendees, we are delighted to be hosting Asian Biomass to Power
on 27th- 28th November 2019 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Unleash the Potential in Asian region:
- Investments & Growth Perspectives in Asia
- Government Initiatives to promote Biomass Energy Plants
- Challenges from Sourcing & Availability to Storage & Handling of Feedstock
- Technological Advancements to Stimulating & Transforming Biomass Power Industry
The above pointers would be addressed at this Asian Biomass To Power
which will bring together key industry stakeholders to join our forum discussions and excellent networking, including senior representatives from Power Companies, Biomass Producers, Biomass Traders & Distribution Companies, Trade Associations, Renewable Energy Consultancies, EPC Contractors and OEMs, Regional & National Governments and Regulatory & Research Bodies. This platform will provide essential, expert guidance by bringing the pioneers together and aiming to promote the methodologies, exchange of ideas and the way forward to commercialization.
Join us in Kuala Lumpur to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
- Asian Biomass Industry Outlook & Prospects
- Policy & Regulation - Motivating Biomass Energy Growth in Asian region
- Investment Opportunities in Biomass Energy Sector
- PANEL DISCUSSION | Challenges & Opportunities Operating a Biomass Power Plant
- Availability& Sourcing of Quality Feedstock
- Biomass Handling & Storage
- The Latest Biomass Conversion Developments Transforming & Fueling the Biomass Power Industry
- Boiler Design Techniques
- Recycling of Biomass Ashes
- CASE STUDY | Biomass to Power Projects
- Sustainability of Biomass to Energy
Who Will Attend?
This events attract a targeted group of senior level executives and decision-makers from industry. Our meetings are strictly end-user focused.
CEOs, Presidents, Managing Directors, VPs, Unit Heads, Plant Heads, Lead Analysts, Senior Traders, Advisors, Brokers and Consultants will be drawn from:
- Power Utilities
- Biomass Producers & Feedstock Producers
- Wood pellet and Wood chips producers
- Palm Kernel Shells (PKS) exporters
- Biomass Traders & Distribution Companies
- Trade Associations
- Renewable Energy Consultancies
- EPC Contractors and OEMs
- Regional & National Governments
- Regulatory & Research Bodies
- Plantation and forestry companies
- Financing institutions
- Feedstock Processing & Torrefaction Technology Providers
- Pelleting Machinery Providers
- Logistics & storage providers
- Sustainability consultants
- Construction and Testing / Inspection Companies
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Kenny K. Low,Vice President and General Manager, Maju Intan Biomass Energy Sdn. Bhd.
- Yoshinobu Kusano, Executive Advisor & General Manager, Fuel Procurement, Biomass Energy, RENOVA, Inc.
- Dato' Setia Dr. J P Tan, Independent Non-Executive Group President, Seguntor Bioenergy Sdn Bhd
- Ryosuke Kanemitsu, Manager, Equis Bioenergy K.K.
- Wan Hashimah, Director - Green Technology, The Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA)
- S. Jai Shankar, Director - Oil & Gas, Chemicals and Energy, Malaysia External Trade Development (MATRADE)
- Dr Hirzun Mohd Yusof, Vice President, Sime Darby Renewables
- Michael Wild, President, International Biomass Torrefaction Council (IBTC)
- Ryuu Lee, Head Of Material Department - Renewable Energy Team, Hanwa Thailand Co
- Arfizal Ariffin,Executive Director, Detik Aturan Sdn Bhd
- John Ipsen, CEO, Biomass Global
- David Gardner, Managing Director, Green Forest Consulting Pte Ltd
- Dr Bemgba B. Nyakuma, Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Laboratory - School of Chemical & Energy Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Tobias Cossen, Project Director - MOIT/GIZ Energy Support Programme, Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
- Ernest Navaratnam, Group CEO, Cenergi SEA Sdn Bhd
- Tony Segadelli, Managing Director, Owl Energy LTD.
- Dr Ahihiko Kosugi, Project Leader, Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences (JIRCAS)
- Dr Md. Abul Kalam, Professor - Dept of Mechanical Engineering, University of Malaya
- Kitti Chulasamaya, CEO, Biopellets (Thailand) Company Limited
- Hakan Johansson, Division Manager - ASIA, Firefly AB
- Sr. Representative, Bioeconomy Corporation
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.