Define How to Build a World Class Supply Chain
Only at LogiMed
will you have the chance to learn from and network with 250 of the 'who is who' in the European MedTech Supply Chain Industry - all the major medical device companies, key hospitals, and the most innovative industry suppliers. All openly sharing the do's and don'ts to help you adapt to new regulations, redefine your supply chain strategy-covering planning, logistics and customer service to achieve greater end-to-end supply chain operations.
You're in Great CompanyLogiMed
is the only dedicated annual gathering of European medical device and diagnostics supply chain leaders; an event where you learn best practices, benchmark with the best, and build lasting relationships. All taking place in Rotterdam, the logistics hub of Europe's biggest medical device market.
Gain real insights to improve customer collaboration, inventory visibility, supply chain planning, global logistics, digitalization and much more. You'll learn how to optimize your supply chain from those who have overcome the same challenges as you.
Learn More. Faster
With lower margins and cost pressure coming from providers and the C-suite, it's never been more critical to tighten your supply chain. With high-level briefings, small group discussions, lively panel debates and structured peer-to-peer networking, LogiMed
provides a highly interactive and collaborative environment.
The LogiMed Difference:
- Content You Can't Get Anywhere Else: Be inspired by 50+ medical device supply chain leaders each executing integrated, globalized and harmonized supply chain strategies. Learn from the best of the best.
- The Most Interactive LogiMed to Date: Solve strategic supply chain challenges during 50+ interactive case studies, roundtable discussions, lively debates, creative boardrooms and synergy workshops, across 2 value-packed days.
- We're a community. Your community: Network with over 250+ supply chain professionals from leading medical device companies and their customers. Make new contacts and develop lasting relationships with over 12 hours of networking.
Be Inspired Learn From
- David Wilson, Director EMEA Supply Chain Planning, Medtronic
- Hugo Bakermans, Senior Director Global Logistics & Order Management, Philips Healthcare
- Frank Debus, Vice President Customer Service Managed Logistics, Siemens Healthineers
- Jimmy Khoo, Vice President, Supply Chain Europe & EMA, Becton Dickinson
- Nico Nurbchen, General Manager, Global Supply Chain Management, Olympus Surgical
- Wolfram Waschke, Vice President, Head of SCM Europe Central & US, HARTMANN
- Gareth Walsh, Customer Service Director, EMEA, Smith & Nephew
- Mark Ewing, Supply Chain Director, Hologic
3072 AP Rotterdam
Phone: +31 10 206 7600
Website: Click here
The nhow Rotterdam hotel occupies a waterfront position on Wilhelmina Pier. It's part of the sleek new De Rotterdam building, which includes shops, cafes and restaurants - all conveniently located in an area known as 'Manhattan on the river Maas'.
The spacious rooms make the most of the stunning views, with floor-to-ceiling windows bringing Rotterdam's cityscape right into your bedroom. As for the decor, it's all about contemporary, clean lines and designer furniture.
LogiMed attendees can benefit from a preferential rate at the nhow Rotterdam Hotel of EUR160 per room, per night including breakfast and excluding 6% city tax. To book your room at our exclusive discounted rate Please Click Here
. We would advise you book sooner rather than later as rooms are offered on a first come, first served basis.Please note
; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your travel or accommodation or for any subsequent cancellation.