The Only Conference That Unites Both Risk & Compliance Leaders From Europe's Top Buy Side Firms
Against a backdrop of buy side focused regulatory demands, and an influx of new data and technology initiatives, will you adapt your division's capabilities and make it your firm's competitive edge?
Only at the Risk & Compliance Leaders Summit
can you benchmark with 125+ Risk & Compliance decision makers from Europe's top buy side firms and discover how they are leading the way.
Adapt your strategy and technology to better manage risks and meet new regulations, enabling your business to tap into new investment opportunities and cut costs.
Address Your Biggest Risk And Compliance Challenges And Opportunities
Risk And Compliance
- Create a sustainable ESG monitoring strategy
- Mitigate cyber risk across the enterprise
- Define data management strategies to support your RPA strategy
- Comply with ESMA liquidity stress test guidelines
- Introduce risk strategies for new asset classes
- Implement AI & ML to boost your risk management processes
- Build a best-in-class regulatory oversight strategy
- Transition your compliance function into a strategic capability
- Implement AI & ML to enhance your AML & KYC processes
Learn From The Best:
Our 50+ speakers from Europe's leading buy side firms represent the true 'who is who' in risk and compliance. These forward-thinking leaders will shift your paradigms, challenge your assumptions, and spark new insights.
With content that is 100% dedicated to you the buy side, walkway with practical solutions to solve your biggest risk and compliance challenges when you are back in the office.
We're only human - long presentations put us to sleep. With interactive formats throughout, don't just listen to case studies but get involved by collaborating with the 125+ buy side risk and compliance leaders in the audience to source innovative solutions to the common challenges you face.
Be Inspired. Learn From:
- Margaret Ammon, Chief Risk Officer, M&G Investments
- Stephane Janin, Head of Global Regulatory Development, AXA Investment Managers
- Antonello Russo, Director, Risk And Quantitative Analysis Group, BlackRock
- Eleanor Gribben, Compliance Officer, Taconic Capital Advisors
- Ebbe Negenman, Chief Risk Officer and Board Member, Aegon
- Sabine Dittrich, Head Of Regulatory Intelligence, UBS Asset Management
- Soren Agergaard Andersen, Chief Risk Officer, Nordea Asset Management
- Laure Mazzoleni-Robin, Head of Legal and Compliance, Groupama Asset Management
VenueHilton Vienna Danube Waterfront
+44 (0) 207 368 9576
Please note; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.