Establish your role in digital transformation and define the ongoing success of your career
As an IT procurement
leader, failing to establish your role in digital transformation could make your team less valuable to the business.
Are you offering insights into the best commercial partners for AI, automation, data analytics and mobile apps? What's more, are you investing in the right cloud, software, telecoms and hardware solutions to support your organisation's drive to digital?
To find out how your IT Procurement
, SAM, ITAM and Vendor Manager teams measure up against the world's top IT spenders, participate in lively debates and small group discussions that will help reshape the future of your business and define the ongoing success of your career.
What You'll Learn
- We are obsessed with ensuring we are discussing your top challenges to find results that will define the ongoing success of your career. Here are just four of our many new themes for 2019
- VALUE-CREATION - Discover how you can upskill your team, better partner with internal stakeholders and deliver business insights
- NEXT GENERATION DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION - Redefine how you can play your role in your company's digital ambitions in AI, Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Blockchain
- RETHINKING SUPPLIER ENGAGEMENT - Understand how can you move from yesterday's 'SRM' to true 'Supplier Enabled Innovation' and strategic partnerships to make the best use of innovation
- PROCUREMENT AND IT COLLABORATION - Learn how you can achieve a transparent and collaborative 'end-to-end view' across IT Procurement, ITAM, SAM and Vendor Management functions
- You're In Great Company - ProcureCon IT is the only peer-led event in Europe bringing together 150+ senior IT procurement professionals along with SAM, ITAM and Vendor Manager stakeholders. The event spans all categories of IT procurement including software, hardware, services and telecoms.
- The Time Is Now - Deep dive into topics including the increasing prominence of the cloud, data security and analytics, the rise of SaaS solutions, contract and audit management, negotiation and licensing, vendor and software asset management, and emerging technology trends.
- Learn More. Faster - With your IT needs constantly changing and increased cost pressures, it's never been more critical to optimise your IT procurement team. With small working-group discussions, strategy-building task forces and structured networking activities, you'll get practical solutions to your core challenges rather than "death by powerpoint".
Be Inspired. Learn from:
Our Speakers Represent The Most Influential IT Procurement Leaders From The World's Top IT Spenders
- Fulden Sener, Global Head Software Procurement, Allianz
- Tommi Rissanen, Global Supply Manager - ICT, Anglo American
- Stefano Gandolfo, Strategic Sourcing Manager, IT, Google
- Ali Torun, Software Asset Manager, Generali Switzerland
- Sascha Herold, Head of Global IT Procurement and Strategic Vendor Management, Adidas
- Michael Deckert, Supplier Manager for Cyber Security, Siemens
- Gavin Harris, Global Category Manager - Software, Shell
- Roeland Soontiens, Director of Procurement, KPN
- Mario Georgiev, IT Procurement Business Partner and Category Manager, Novartis
- Shriya Sekhri, Software Asset & Strategic Vendor Manager, DHL
- Sean Zongker, Procurement Director, Information Technology, Dell
- Bo Dungal, Head of Procurement Innovation, Danske Bank
- Mike Day, Head of Group IT Procurement, RSA
- Gordon Knowles, Head of Technology Procurement, Fidelity
- Filip-Alexandru Virban, IT Software Asset Manager, Allianz Technology
VenueSteigenberger Frankfurter Hof
60311 Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Tel: +49 69 215-02https://www.steigenberger.com/hotels/alle-hotels/deutschland/frankfurt/steigenberger-frankfurter-hofYour Stay
Should you require accommodation for the duration of ProcureCon IT 2019, we have arranged an exclusive discount with the Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof which includes Breakfast for EUR239 per night for a single room. To book your room, click here
Rooms are available on a first come first served basis, as such we recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.
; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.