Advancing Service TogetherField Service
is Europe's leading cross-industry service support and customer success conference where innovators come together to build world-class service and support operations. With industry-leading, forward looking content, Field Service
is designed to help you achieve service excellence and profitability.
- More Ideas to Move Your Service Organization Forward, Faster.
With 60+ speakers from industry leading companies, the largest service speaking faculty in Europe, Field Service is your best opportunity to learn from your competitors and develop key strategies that will help you have a transformative impact on your organization.
- Greatest ROI for Being Out Of the Office.
With twice as many sessions, streams and roundtables to choose from than any other service event in Europe, you'll design an engaging 2-day schedule around your priorities to get you the most ROI.
- Senior-Level Networking like You've Never Seen Before.
With more private, VIP, executive-level sessions, you'll join 350+ total attendees across all service industries ensuring the highest quality networking and strategy sharing with your peers. Through our cross-industry approach, you'll also have access to innovative content to help you solve your biggest challenges.
2019 Early Speakers Include:
- Jean-Pierre Braun, VP Global Field Force, Global Services, Nokia
- Eric Le Joliff, VP, Strategy - Global Field Services, Schneider Electric
- Ralf Bootz, Global Customer Service Market to Order Lead, Philips
- Edward Bownass, Director, Global Field Service, BT
- Charles Classiot, Head of Maintenance Central Support Agency, Engie Green
- Mark Schiphorst, VP Global Service Excellence, Thermo King
- Martin Fischer, VP Global Service & Customer Care, Carl Zeiss Microscopy
- Sebastian Umbreit, VP Global Technical Services & AWP EMEAR, Terex
- Andrea Pisoni, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Turbo-Union, and Director, Q-Bot
- Louise Murton, Head of Operations - Aftersales, Baxi
- Claire Keelan, Service Director, UK&I, Johnson Controls
- Peter Langworthy, EMEA Service Director - Lifesciences, GE Healthcare
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueNH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
Dam 9, 1012 JS
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reservations: +1 646 760 2413Hotel Website
Rate: EUR204 plus tax the nights of 9th & 10th December 2019 for a Superior Double Room inclusive of internet and breakfast.
Please note; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.