Join this upcoming Automotive Cybersecurity
Silicon Valley 2019 Summit to participate, bring visibility, and drive discussion on the major emerging cybersecurity challenges affecting the current global automotive industry. By building off the success of our previous Automotive Cybersecurity
Silicon Valley and Detroit Summits, our organization aims to provide a forum where automotive professionals can collaborate with like-minded leaders across the automotive continuum to include, OEMs, Tier 1 and 2 Suppliers, large scale manufacturers, standards development organizations, Federal and State regulators, and many more.
This cybersecurity summit
has long since been an ear to the ground event series that is able to reach across multiple levels of automotive departments to drive actionable conversation and foster collaboration to not only identify challenges, but to offer solutions that provide value across the automotive industry.
With automotive and cross industry leaders, this summit will provide you the unique opportunity to discuss emerging trends in automotive cybersecurity
such as, strategies to build in security by deign processes, ISO 21434 implementation and the road ahead, embedded systems security developments, intrusion and threat detection strategies, product engineering, and more as we continue to shine a light on the industry's challenges.
The number of internet connected vehicles on the road today is surging, with some experts stating that by the end of 2020, the future connected mobility built-in internet connectivity will grow from 10% to 90%, multiplying an already massive threat vector. Of the most prevalent themes of this conference, urgency will undoubtedly play a role in each speaker's presentation as industry continues to tackle the ever growing challenge of automotive cybersecurity
- Learn from Leaders in the Automotive Industry. Security experts from leading OEMs and Tier 1 companies are coming together under one roof to teach your team how to keep the technology throughout the car safe and secure.
- Shake hands with the best of the best! Take advantage of the endless networking opportunities with top automotive experts & familiarize yourself with the most up-to-date information to share with your team.
- Empower Yourself with the Right Solutions. Hear from leading technology experts to learn how to incorporate security solutions throughout the car to protect your passengers, customer data and vehicle inside and out.
- Participate in Thought-Provoking Discussions. Delve deep into the security strategies, innovative technologies and strategic planning that is essential to ensure your vehicles will defend from any outside threat.
- Angela Barber, Senior Advisor, Product Cybersecurity MRDA Mitsubishi
- Sriram Yarlagadda, Cybersecurity Architect, Aptiv
- Suzanne Lightman, Senior Information Security Advisor, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Brad Beutlich, Vice President of Western and LatAm Sales, nCipher Security
- David Zage, Security Architect, Intel
- Anuja Sonalker, Chief Executive Officer, STEER Tech
- Mark Vriesenga, Deputy Director, FAST Labs Cyber Technology, BAE Systems Electronic Systems
- Rhonda Syler, Faculty & Associate Director of Enterprise Systems, Walton School of Business, University of Arkansas
- John Krzeszewski, Chief Engineer of Cyber Security, Aptiv
- Chris Green, Global Product Cybersecurity Officer, Delphi Technologies,
- Chris Lupini, Cybersecurity Chief Engineer, Aptiv
- Carla Bailo, President & CEO, Center for Automotive Research
- Andre Weimerskirch, VP, Global Cyber Security, Lear
Pre-Conference Workshop Day
- October 28, 2019Conference Day One
- October 29, 2019Conference Day Two
- October 30, 2019
VenueVenue to be confirmed
Silicon Valley, CA
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.