Join this upcoming Automotive Cybersecurity
Silicon Valley 2019 Summit to participate, bring visibility, and drive discussion on the major emerging cybersecurity challenges affecting the current global automotive industry. By building off the success of our previous Automotive Cybersecurity
Silicon Valley and Detroit Summits, our organization aims to provide a forum where automotive professionals can collaborate with like-minded leaders across the automotive continuum to include, OEMs, Tier 1 and 2 Suppliers, large scale manufacturers, standards development organizations, Federal and State regulators, and many more.
This cybersecurity summit
has long since been an ear to the ground event series that is able to reach across multiple levels of automotive departments to drive actionable conversation and foster collaboration to not only identify challenges, but to offer solutions that provide value across the automotive industry.
With automotive and cross industry leaders, this summit will provide you the unique opportunity to discuss emerging trends in automotive cybersecurity
such as, strategies to build in security by deign processes, ISO 21434 implementation and the road ahead, embedded systems security developments, intrusion and threat detection strategies, product engineering, and more as we continue to shine a light on the industry's challenges.
The number of internet connected vehicles on the road today is surging, with some experts stating that by the end of 2020, the future connected mobility built-in internet connectivity will grow from 10% to 90%, multiplying an already massive threat vector. Of the most prevalent themes of this conference, urgency will undoubtedly play a role in each speaker's presentation as industry continues to tackle the ever growing challenge of automotive cybersecurity
- Learn from Leaders in the Automotive Industry. Security experts from leading OEMs and Tier 1 companies are coming together under one roof to teach your team how to keep the technology throughout the car safe and secure.
- Shake hands with the best of the best! Take advantage of the endless networking opportunities with top automotive experts & familiarize yourself with the most up-to-date information to share with your team.
- Empower Yourself with the Right Solutions. Hear from leading technology experts to learn how to incorporate security solutions throughout the car to protect your passengers, customer data and vehicle inside and out.
- Participate in Thought-Provoking Discussions. Delve deep into the security strategies, innovative technologies and strategic planning that is essential to ensure your vehicles will defend from any outside threat.
- Chris Green, Global Product Cybersecurity Officer, Delphi Technologies
- Chris Lupini, Cybersecurity Chief Engineer, Aptiv
- Andre Weimerskirch, VP, Global Cyber Security, Lear
- John Krzeszewski, Cybersecurity Engineering Technical Lead, APTIV
- Faye Francy, Executive Director, Automotive ISAC
2019 THOUGHT LEADERS
- Dave Butler, Head of Advanced Platform Security, Uber ATG
- Angela Barber, Senior Advisor, Product Cybersecurity, Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc.
- Claes Johansson, Product Planning Manager, Cyber Security, Volvo Group Trucks Technology
- Patrick Wilson, Director, Office of Business Liaison, US Department of Commerce
- Daniel Warsh, Legal Council, Robert Bosch LLC.
- Sriram Yarlagadda, Cybersecurity Architect, Aptiv
- Suzanne Lightman, Senior Information Security Advisor, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Richard Seiersen, Co-Author, How to Measure Anything in Cybersecurity Risk
- Robert Kaster, North America Cross-Division Cybersecurity, Robert Bosch LLC
- Brad Beutlich, Vice President of Western and LatAm Sales, nCipher Security
- Peter Mortensen, Sr. Manager UI/UX Software, Byton
- David Zage, Security Architect, Intel
- Kenneth W. Rhode, Cybersecurity Research and Development, Idaho National Laboratory
- Anuja Sonalker, Chief Executive Officer, STEER Tech
- Rhonda Syler, Faculty & Associate Director of Enterprise Systems, Walton School of Business, University of Arkansas
- John Krzeszewski, Chief Engineer of Cyber Security, Aptiv
- Dr. Jin Shang, CEO, GAC R&D Center in Silicon Valley
- Ahsan Baig, Chief Information Officer, Alameda-Contra Costa Transit
- Gerard Doll, Director of Vehicle Regulation and Admission, Netherlands Vehicle Authority
- Chris Clark, Principal Security Engineer - Strategic Initiatives, Synopsys Software Integrity Group
- O.T. Ollie Gagnon, Chief Strategist & Relationship Manager, National and Homeland Security, Idaho National Laboratory Resilience Optimization Center (IROC)
- Dr. Dariusz Mikulski, PhD., Senior Research Scientist, U.S. Army CCDC
- Professor Harry Wingo, Faculty, College of Information and Cyberspace, National Defense University
Pre-Conference Workshop Day
- October 28, 2019Conference Day One
- October 29, 2019Conference Day Two
- October 30, 2019
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueEmbassy Suites Milpitas - Silicon Valley
901 East Calaveras Boulevard, 95035
Milpitas, California, USA
The Embassy Suites Milpitas - Silicon Valley hotel is conveniently located near downtown San Jose, San Jose Airport (SJC), SAP Center, Santa Clara, Fremont and Newark. The location is perfect for visitors to Silicon Valley - Sunnyvale and Mountain View are just a short drive away.
At the all-suite hotel, every room has a separate living room and bedroom, each featuring two 37-inch HDTVs, a sofa bed, work and dining table, refrigerator and microwave. Start every day with a complimentary hot breakfast, and end the day with complimentary drinks at the Evening Reception. Work out in the 24-hour Fitness Center or enjoy a relaxing swim in the indoor pool with a whirlpool.
There are many fun things to do for kids and adults in the area. Enjoy outlet shopping at The Great Mall or high-end retail therapy at Santana Row. Book tickets in advance to see the San Francisco 49ers play at their incredible new stadium - Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara. Get in a round of golf at Spring Valley Golf Course or Summitpointe Golf Club. Children and adults can experience over 50 rides and attractions at nearby California's Great America Theme Park and water fun at Raging Waters Theme Park, the largest water park in California. For nature lovers, there are several hikes in the area at Mission Peak Regional Preserve and Ed Levin County Park.
The special room rate has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call (408) 942-0400 and give the group name IQPC. You must make your reservation no later than October 7th, 2019. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference. Or book HERE
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.