Learn how to take your HR Shared Services center to the next level and remain ahead of the competition.
Organizations are now looking to embrace the next generation of shared services, so what's top of your agenda in 2020? Is it to integrate a design thinking methodology, build a platform that puts the employee first, as well as remain agile? Or is it the initially set up of a shared services center? Learn how to build a bot without a partner! Whatever your needs are within HR Shared Services
join us in Miami October 21-23
- Cutting-edge change management
- Global Learning Models within Shared Services
- Improving time to hire
- Consistency of benefits & legislative compliance and many more...
Our HRSSO Summit
has been an established industry platform for thought leadership and high-level networking for over a decade. Bringing together HR Shared Services
professionals is what we do best: encouraging organizations to improve their HRSS
teams to grow and thrive through benchmarking and the exchange of best practices from across various industries.
Debate the future of HRSS
. Discuss road blocks with peers. Discover solutions. Join the conversation at the 26th Services and Outsourcing Summit.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain exposure to solution providers who are at the forefront of change and innovation
- Find out how mature, leading-edge HR SSOs continuously improve and grow their service capabilities
- Discover the best and newest ways to build a new HR shared services model
- Make authentic and lasting connections with a broad spectrum of HRSSO peers in terms of industry, scope and functional expertise
- In order to provide you with a truly personalized learning experience and enhanced benchmarking opportunities, we're excited to introduce our enhanced Attendee Survey!
- Earl Barron, Director, HR Information Systems, Autodesk
- Christopher Rapisardi, HR Business Partner, Kaspersky Lab
- Alena Reva, Vice President Human Resources, Americas & Europe, Kaspersky Lab
- Thomas Eseanobi, Director of P&C, Global Shared Services, World Vision
- Maria Jose Plata Arevalo, Director, HR Shared Services, Envision Healthcare
- Klaas Venborg, Executive Director-Global People Shared Services, LEO Pharma A/S
- Jaspreet Kaur Mann, Manager, Employee Records & Benefits, Provincial Health Services Authority
- Karl Martineau, Chief Information Officer, Legal Aid Ontario
- Debbie Williams, Director, HR Shared Services, Revera Inc.
- Ashwani Garg, DGM - Bunge Business Services, HR Transformation, Shared Services, Bunge
- Trish Ferris, Partner, ScottMadden
- Julie Fernandez, Partner, Global Payroll and HR Services Strategies, ISG
- Courtney Jackson, Partner, ScottMadden, Inc.
- Mark Spencer, ,VP Human Resources Revera Living
- Mark Hickenbottom, Sr Director of Global Payroll and HR Service Centers, CSL Behring
- Maria Palacio, VP Human Resources, World Fuel Services
- Karen Weeks, VP, People, Ordergroove
- Patrick L. McClain, Leader, HR Process and Integration Human Resources, Sutter Health
- Joshua McVay, Director, HR Process Support, Sutter Health
- Brittany Glattly Autodesk, Employment Program Manager, Autodesk
- Mariana Vasquez Valverde, Senior Human Resources Generalist - Team Lead, World Vision International
- Rita Gross, HR Shared Services Director, Americas, CSL Berhing
: Monday, October 21st, 2019Main Conference Day One
: Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019Main Conference Day Two
: Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019Site Tour
: Thursday, October 24th, 2019
VenueHotel Colonnade Coral Gables
180 Aragon Ave, 33134
Coral Gables, Florida, USA
Located in the heart of Coral Gables, Hotel Colonnade is a AAA Four Diamond resort and ranked by US News Weekly as one of the best hotels. Hotel Colonnade celebrates the history of travel and the luxury of exploring a new destination in style while offering an intimate, celebratory experience. Spirited travelers, adventure-seekers and work-hard-play-harder road warriors will find an experience evocative of bold whimsy and exotic elegance at the glamorous Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables. With dashes of European elegance, sophisticated social spaces and unparalleled location on the Miracle Mile, Hotel Colonnade is unlike any other property in Miami.
The special room rate of $235 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 1-305-441-2600 and give the group name IQPC. You must make your reservation no later than September 30th, 2019. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference.
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.