Lead the Pack, Beat the Competition, and Accelerate Your Intelligent Process Strategies
We're very excited to announce the leading event this winter in Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning, Cognitive Technologies and Artificial Intelligence is back! Join us for the highly-anticipated Intelligent Automation Week New Orleans conference
taking place the week of December 2nd.
Led by a Speaker Faculty of 75+ cross-industry and cross-functional executives that represent an eclectic mix of IA and AI stories, from proof-of-concept (PoC), to early adoption, implementation, and advanced stages of their process improvement and digital transformation journeys.
What can't you miss?
- Hot button topics including those on data mining, process discovery, NLP, OCR, virtual assistants, RPA & AI integration, scaling your Center of Excellence (CoE), leveraging IA and AI into revenue generating businesses, unleashing the power of AI predictive analytics, data security and much more
- Our brand new AI Use Cases Focus Day, featuring 6 unique use cases currently deployed at major organizations
- Exclusive Women in Intelligent Automation programming
- Two workshops on Design Thinking for your PoC and your pilot programs
With 8 workshops, 15 Interactive Discussion Groups (IDGs), 50+ sessions equalling 32+ hours of content, you'll need your entire team to take in everything this program has to offer!
- Jeffrey Ma, Senior Director of Business Insights & Group Project Manager, Twitter
- Adeel Fudda, Senior Director, Global Automation, BDX Corporate/Global Services, Becton Dickinson
- Samuel Best, Assistant Vice President, Business Automation, GM Financial
- George Leu, Global Order Management Automation Technology Leader, Global Customer Collaboration, P&G - Global Business Services, Procter & Gamble
- Craig Ackerman, Head of the Global RPA Practice, Chazey Partners
- Tim Dorren, Group Manager, NA Accounting & Finance Shared Services, Toyota Motor North America
- Binu Surendranath, Global Process Owner - Finance Payout, Microsoft
- Tom Marasheski, Director, Quality Management & Process Excellence, Global Marketing Operations, Merck
- Jill Finlayson, Director, Women in Technology Initiative, University of California
- Meagan O'Leary, Director, Data Management, Services Business Operations, Microsoft
- Vince DiMascio, Chief Technology Officer, Berry Appleman & Leiden, LLP
- Mini Suri, Former Head of Center of Excellence for Intelligent Automation, Uber
- Raj Polanki, Head of Analytics & Data Science, Wacker Chemical Corporation
- Matt Koester, RPA & Automation Lead, Houston Methodist Hospital
- Katrina White, Senior Manager, Business Process Automation CoE, The Boeing Company
- Dr. Laz Mederos, Senior Director, Business Intelligence and Analytics, ADP
- Yatima Kapil, Assistant Vice President, MetLife
- Vanida Rattanaphasouk, Business Process Lead - Talent Acquisition, Coca- Cola
- Bill Hemmerly, RPA Lead, Darden Restaurants
- Joel Nichols, Senior Director, IT, ElevatBio
- Alex Mansur, Sr. Manager - Automation Engineering | Financial Crimes Risk Management, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
- Nagy Somasetty, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & RPA Solution Architect, AIG
- Steve Carpenter, Executive Director, Global Business Services Digital, Merck
- Scott Gillan, Executive Director, Transformation & Service Management, Enterprise Financial Services, Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies
- Ryan Davis, Senior Vice President, Procurement Management, Bank of America
- Sameer Naik, SAP Technology & Intelligent Automations Leader, Conagra Brands
- Cindy Pauls, CMA, Director of Shared Services, Borden Dairy Company
- Jason Conde, Director, Intelligent Automation, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Kamal Chin, Senior Manager, Intelligent Automation, LinkedIn
- Richie Daigle, Group Director, Automation & Analytics, Coca- Cola Refreshments
- Linda Kulhanek, CPA, MBA, Vice President, Finance & Chief Financial Officer, Houston Methodist Hospital
- Richard Mackey, Senior Vice President, Information Technology, Intalere
- Jomel Angat, Product Owner, Smart Process Automation & Robotics Center (RPA & Artificial Intelligence), Fannie Mae
- Narain Jayasekaran, Global Digital Transformation Leader - Finance, Mars Inc.
- AJ Bernstein, Director, Finance Transformation and Compliance, Facebook, Inc.
- Henry Lyles, Director, Global Business Services, Automation COE Lead, McDonald's Corporation
- Jim Waddell, Corporate Controller, Bose Corporation
- Rene E. Laurencot, Senior Information Manager, IM - Information Management, CTS - Clinical Trials Solutions, GPD - Global Product Development, Pfizer
- Beth Bourg, Senior Product Marketing Manager, FortressIQ
- Damo Vasudevan, Senior Solutions Architect, FortressIQ
- Dr Linda Delbridge, Director of Business Development Automation, Information Services Group (ISG)
- Curt Burghardt, Vice President, HR Shared Services & HR Systems, Walgreens
- John Cottongim, CFA, Automation Director, Mars
- Phil Searle, Founder & CEO, Chazey Partners
- Kent Andrews, Director of Professional Services, Agilify
- Adrian Popescu, Solution Architect for Robotics Process Automation, Fannie Mae
- Jairo Quiros, Vice President Global Shared Services & Site Leader - Costa Rica SSC, Equifax
- Scott Furlong, Partner, Head of Business Advisory Services, Information Services Group (ISG)
- Harish Ramaswamy, Manager of Enterprise Initiative Support - RPA, Lowes
- Lee Coulter, Chair, the IEEE Working Group on IA Standards
- Heather King, Divisional Director, SSON & Intelligent Automation Divisions, IQPC
- Barbara Hodge, Global Online & Digital Content Editor, SSON
- Emma Beaumont, Chief Marketing Officer, AntWorks
- Heather Roche, Solutions Delivery Manager, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Tuesday, December 3, 2019Conference Day One
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019Conference Day Two
- Thursday, December 5, 2019Focus Day
- Friday, December 6, 2019
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHyatt Regency New Orleans
601 Loyola Ave, 70113
New Orleans, LA, USA
Ease Into The Big Easy, Just Steps From the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
Discover the culture of the Crescent City at Hyatt Regency New Orleans. Centered downtown near Champions Square, Smoothie King Center, and minutes from the historic French Quarter, Arts District, and Mississippi Riverfront. There’s no better place from which to explore the eclectic vibrancy of New Orleans. Unwind in one of 1,193 rooms that blend historic Big Easy style with contemporary design. Enjoy iconic city or Superdome views and embrace the irresistibility of the signature Hyatt Grand BedTM.
The special room rate of $179 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 504-561-1234 and give the group name IQPC or click HERE to book online. You must make your reservation no later than November 11th, 2019. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference, based on hotel availability.
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.