The Worlds Premier Armoured Vehicles Forum
Over 650 armoured vehicles professionals - including over 250 industry experts and 400 military leaders - gathered at The Worlds Largest Dedicated Armoured Vehicles Conference
, in Twickenham earlier this year.
Reflecting on the eighteen years since our first amoured vehicles event in 2001, weve seen the rapid evolution of land power doctrine. 2001 was the start of an extended period of counter-insurgency and counter-terror fighting, leading to the rapid acquisition of armoured vehicle
s, innovation in counter-IED technology and the proliferation of unmanned aerial systems. Now in 2018, we see the emergence of multi-domain concepts of operation, a reorientation towards high-end peer conflict and the aggressive pursuit of disruptive technologies in AI and Robotics, which are sure to revolutionise and re-energise debate within the land forces community '- not least, the armoured vehicles market. International Armoured Vehicles
is the foremost annual meeting that drives this debate - providing a comprehensive dialogue on everything armoured vehicle related from the geostrategic issues shaping doctrine, to the challenges of MRO, lifecycle management and active procurement programmes, through to the next generation of optionally manned combat vehicles. Put simply, over four days, military practitioners, research & development leaders, acquistion specialists and partners from industry will meet to discuss the full range of emerging technologies and changing CONOPS impacting the sector, and how to prepare for challenges to 2035 and beyond.
A truly unique experience for the armour community, welcome to the worlds Premier Armoured Vehicles
Why People attend IAVs:
- It is the largest, annual and international gathering of armoured mobility experts to develop and share your organisations capability, knowledge and project management expertise within the largest group of targeted prospective partners, anywhere in the world
- Engage with their customers and supply chains in conference and at the exhibition in order to solve common challenges and to bring forward modernisation and development agendas
- Explore the future threat environment with the communitys thought leaders, policy makers and innovators and support the communitys ability to defeat the enemy by demonstrating your armoured capability
2019 Speakers Included
- General John W Murray, Commanding General, US Army Futures Command
- Lieutenant General Theodore D. Martin, Deputy Commanding General, U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command
- Lieutenant General Tim Radford, Commander, Allied Rapid Reaction Corps, NATO
- Major General Johannessen Odin, Inspector General, Norwegian Army
VenueVenue to be confirmed
Twickenham, London, UK
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.