We are pleased to announce our 3rd annual CBRNe Summit Asia conference & exhibition which will take place in Bangkok, Thailand on the 3-5 December 2019. CBRNe threats in the region are becoming a great concern to the local governments. With more threats being faced to civilians our event would provide you a great opportunity to hear from the region's leading CBRNe units.
Asia is a continent that is developing city infrastructures and the threat of CBRNe attacks has increased with many governments and armed forces creating strong CBRNe countermeasures and training personnel on CBRNe response techniques.
Natural disasters are a regular occurrence in Asia, and this increases the likelihood of infectious diseases which can spread easily amongst the general population. There is an importance to recognise diseases that can spread and make sure medical centres, emergency services and military personnel have availability to medical countermeasures.
Why Attend?Opportunity to meet with leading CBRNe officials across Asia-Pacific
Discuss the latest CBRNe threats faced across Asia
Analyse the latest medical countermeasures to infectious diseases
Review the CBRNe capabilities of Asia-Pacific armed forces and emergency services
Understand the latest technologies that have been developed to assist first responders
- Colonel Dr. Pisutti Dararutana, Chief, Research and Development, Chemical Department, Royal Thai Army
- Harro Wittermans, Regional Coordinator for South East Asia, CBRN Risk Mitigation and Security Governance Programme, United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI)
- Chief Superintendent Renato B. Marcial, Regional Director, Region 8, Bureau of Fire Protection, Philippines
- Patrick Becker, Regional Team Lead, Cooperative Biological Engagement Program, Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
- Tao Xuan Khanh, Deputy Director, Technical Support Centre for Radiation and Nuclear Safety and Emergency Preparedness and Response, Vietnam Agency for Radiation and Nuclear Safety (VARANS), Vietnam
- Dr. Makoto Akashi, Executive Officer, National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology (QST), Japan
- Dr. Paul Russell, Principal Scientist, CBR Division, DSTL
- Professor Maurizio Barbeschi, Scientist, World Health Organization (WHO)
- Iain Findlay, Director, CRF-I
- Dr. Shah Jahan Mohd Yusof, Consultant Emergency & Trauma Physician, Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor, Malaysia
- Captain (Ret) Bobby Baker, Senior Training Specialist, Counter Terrorism Division, U.S. Department of Energy
- Professor Roberto Mugavero, President, OSDIFE
- Dr. Viji Vijayan, Assistant Dean, Safety, Health and Emergency Management and Procurement Director, Research Operations, Director, Research Operations, Duke-NUS Medical School, Singapore
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
VenueNovotel Siam Square Hotel
Siam Square Soi 6 Rama Road, 10330
Pathuman, Bangkok, Thailand
To book your accommodation with our special rate please click here