Cyber Security is of a great importance globally with more cyber-attacks taking place on a weekly basis. Governments are working hard to secure their computer networks and critical infrastructure to deal with sophisticated cybercrimes.
Our 8th annual Cyber Intelligence Asia
will once again be returning to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on the 10-12 March 2020. Malaysia is leading the way in terms of cyber security with the government really keen to keep improving their systems to deal with any type of cyber breach conducted by cyber criminals.
During the conference you will hear information from many South-East Asian public sector officials who will be discussing their cyber defence capabilities, cyber training and awareness, cyber intelligence, combating cybercrimes, international cooperation programs across the region, cyber laws and acts being introduces, privacy of data and cyber security strategies and policies.
Over the event you will also have the opportunity to meet with leading officials from a number of industries such as healthcare, telecoms, utilities and universities. As well as the government officials from across Asia-Pacific.
- Analyse the latest cyber security capabilities from the regions governments
- Review the latest cybercrimes being faced across South-East Asia
- Understand the latest cyber and privacy laws and regulations
- Discuss the latest technologies and solutions being provided by the industry to help assist governments
- Network with senior officials and decision makers from across the Asia-Pacific region
- Dato' Ts Dr. Haji Amirudin bin Abdul Wahab, Chief Executive Officer, CyberSecurity Malaysia
- Budi Rahardjo, President, Indonesia Computer Emergency Response Team (ID-CERT)
- Muhittin Hasancioglu, Chief Information Security Officer and Head of Cyber, PETRONAS
- Ts Dr. Zahri bin Yunos, Chief Operating Officer, CyberSecurity Malaysia
- Rudi Lumanto, Chairman, Indonesia Security Incident Response Team on Internet Infrastructure (ID-SIRTII)
- Ernywati Dewi binti Abas, Director, Sabah State Computer Services Department, Malaysia
- Dr. Chalee Vorakulpipat, Head of Cybersecurity Laboratory, National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC), Thailand
- Genalyn B. Macalinao, Policy Lead, Cyber Security Bureau, Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT), Philippines
- Alexandru Caciuloiu, Cybercrime and Cryptocurrency Programme Coordinator, UNODC
- Fazlan bin Abdullah, Head of Department, Government Engagement Department, CyberSecurity Malaysia
- Rana Shahzad, Forensics Expert, Cybercrime Division, Federal Investigation Agency, Pakistan
- Vongvilai Inthasanh, Network Security Specialist, Lao Computer Emergency Response Team (LaoCERT)
- Professor Kwok Yan Lam, Director, Strategic Centre for Research in Privacy-Preserving Technologies and Systems (SCRIPTS), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueRenaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Corner of Jalan Sultan Ismail & Jalan Ampang, 50450
Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaPhone
: +603.2716.9940 Website