Our 4th Annual Insider Threat Symposium
will focus on the efforts to deter, detect and mitigate insider threats. Speakers from across the US Government and industry will share their perspectives on establishing effective insider threat programs and leveraging sophisticated technologies to combat the risk insider threat poses to national security.
The Only Whole of Govt. Insider Threat Event, 2 Days, 20+ Speakers & Opportunities for Industry
- Evolving Insider Threat Programs to Meet the Demands of the Current Threat Environment
- Minimizing Unauthorized Access to Information Through Robust User Activity Monitoring Policies
- Modernizing Federal Work Force Vetting and Background Investigation Operations
- Defining Metrics for Insider Threat Programs and Ensuring Leadership Buy-In of Programs
- Investing in Artificial Intelligence Technologies to Enhance Threat Detection Capabilities
- Protecting Personal Privacy While Mitigating Risks Through Continuous Evaluation
- Closing Current Technology Gaps by Leveraging Industry Partners
- Leveraging the NITTF Maturity Framework to Establish Effective Insider Threat Programs
- Emphasizing the Holistic Nature of Insider Threat Programs Through the Integration of Economic and Behavioral Analysis
Why You Should Attend This Symposium:
Our 4th Annual Insider Threat Symposium
will bring together leaders from the Federal government, private industry, and academia to discuss the challenge of mitigating insider threat and developing effective insider threat programs.
In today's threat environment, the unauthorized disclosure of classified information can pose a significant threat to US national security. This Symposium seeks to address this threat by focusing on the advancement of technologies, policies, and programs designed to detect, deter and mitigate insider threat. Participants will have the rare opportunity to discuss the security challenges their organizations are facing with senior-level executives from throughout the insider threat community.
Speaker at our 4th Annual Insider Threat Symposium
will examine the obstacles in developing operational insider threat programs. Furthermore, discussions will focus on the technological advancements and tools which support the detection of threats and advance the accuracy of behavioral analytics. This event will also look at the role of AI and Machine Learning in Insider Threat, review the NITTF Maturity Framework and seek to define the metrics of successful insider threat programs.
Our team specializes in the extensive research and development of our event's content and focus areas. We assemble the most respected minds in the community from operational leaders, the R&D Community, key policymakers, as well as solution providers from industry and academia. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all involved organizations bring together a truly holistic group of decision-makers and solution providers.
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the counter-insider threat community.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit & Sponsorship Opportunities* Event is open to US Citizens Only *
2019 Confirmed Speakers Include:
- William Evanina, National Counterintelligence Executive, Director, NCSC
- Charlie Phalen Jr., Acting Director, Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency, Director, National Background Investigations Bureau
- Dr. Brad Millick, Director, Insider Threat Program, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence
- Richard McComb, Chief Security Officer, Department of Homeland Security
- Dr. Mark Livingston, SES, Senior Director of Intelligence, Deputy Under Secretary of the Navy for Policy
- Robert Lerner, Technical Director, National Insider Threat Task Force
- COL Michael Birmingham, USA, Division Chief, Insider Threat Division, Department of the Army
- Mark Kelton, Senior Vice President, DynCorp Int.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Symposium Agenda of this event.